xrays

Old Jan 23rd 2008, 8:24 am
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute
Default xrays

We have booked our xrays to be done at edgebaston and they have asked wether we need to have them sent to London or Sydney, but we are not sure. Any advice?
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

MRS G will become famous soon enough
Default Re: xrays

Originally Posted by verystormy
We have booked our xrays to be done at edgebaston and they have asked wether we need to have them sent to London or Sydney, but we are not sure. Any advice?
We got to take our meds away with us as you give them to your doctor thats doing your medicals and they send them along with your meds.
All depends on what Visa you are on but doctor sent ours to Sydney(175)
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 8:33 am
Forum Regular

s1mon321 is just really nices1mon321 is just really nices1mon321 is just really nices1mon321 is just really nices1mon321 is just really nices1mon321 is just really nices1mon321 is just really nices1mon321 is just really nices1mon321 is just really nice

We live in the Midlands but chose to get our xrays done in Manchester as they could be processed online and therefore arrive in Australia the same day. Only cost £80 each which we thought was worth the peace of mind of knowing that they were there in an instant.

Simon
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

verystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond reputeverystormy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by s1mon321
We live in the Midlands but chose to get our xrays done in Manchester as they could be processed online and therefore arrive in Australia the same day. Only cost £80 each which we thought was worth the peace of mind of knowing that they were there in an instant.

Simon
Hi Simon
Could you tell me which clinic you used. We are going on a 457 visa. We have had the nomination approved though i havent lodged the application yet as my credit card was maxed out over xmas. I will be lodging it later this week. I dont believe we need meds as we are only on a one year visa.
Old Jan 23rd 2008, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

s1mon321 is just really nices1mon321 is just really nices1mon321 is just really nices1mon321 is just really nices1mon321 is just really nices1mon321 is just really nices1mon321 is just really nices1mon321 is just really nices1mon321 is just really nice

Hi Simon
Could you tell me which clinic you used. We are going on a 457 visa. We have had the nomination approved though i havent lodged the application yet as my credit card was maxed out over xmas. I will be lodging it later this week. I dont believe we need meds as we are only on a one year visa.
Will send you a PM with the details.

We are going over on a 457 too, we applied online on the 26th Nov, had our e-xrays processed the week after, had nomination approval on the 7th Dec and have been informed that we'll get our visa's 4 weeks before we are due to start work which is the 10th of March.

Simon