wow..another quake

wow..another quake

Old Sep 7th 2003, 7:54 am
farmer nr Queenstown NZ

deedee is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Interesting info

Originally posted by Dee_e56
Hi Deedee

ok, so no boat forget the plane, when we come to NZ will just have to sit tight pray and hope for the best or even better hope another never happens. We had one here in Switzerland a few months ago, I was in the bath and my hubby was sat on floor talking to me about his day events in work, suddenly he stopped talking in mid sentance, and then said, can u feel that vibration, I looked at him thought he had lost the plot as I felt nothing. We found out a few days later it was a small quake.
well thanks again for that info

Dee
no worries,it can't be that bad here as none of the locals were even slightly bothered by the whole affair.....there is more of a ground shake when the all blacks score.
Old Sep 7th 2003, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

Dee_e56 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking That gave me a laugh

Thanks for the replies. Deedee you made me lol, As I am from Wales you know the welsh are big rugby fans, I can't wait to see the all blacks play for real, I've always fascinated by the opening dance "The hacker" I believe its called. Will be a real buzz to see them. God I wish we were leaving tomorrow. Think hubby would be disappointed if he didnt have a few more trips to the mountains here skiing.

Dee

Old Sep 7th 2003, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

MaryMc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: That gave me a laugh

Originally posted by Dee_e56
Thanks for the replies. Deedee you made me lol, As I am from Wales you know the welsh are big rugby fans, I can't wait to see the all blacks play for real, I've always fascinated by the opening dance "The hacker" I believe its called. Will be a real buzz to see them. God I wish we were leaving tomorrow. Think hubby would be disappointed if he didnt have a few more trips to the mountains here skiing.

Dee

Dee,
You can listen to the Haka here

http://www.geocities.com/allblacks_00/haka.html

MaryMc