Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Would my son get in to school Jan 09 - NSW?

Would my son get in to school Jan 09 - NSW?

Old Jun 24th 2008, 4:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of lightStu Ward is a glorious beacon of light
Default Would my son get in to school Jan 09 - NSW?

Hi

My son will be 5 in Jan 09, and we would like him to go to school full time at the start of the next school year.

Seems a bit confusing to me whether or not he will be old enough.

We will be in Sydney
Old Jun 24th 2008, 10:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Would my son get in to school Jan 09 - NSW?

Yup he will be in kindergarten which is the first year of full time school. Cut off date is end of July so he will be fine see here
Old Jun 25th 2008, 2:46 am
Social Grenade Thrower

paddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond reputepaddyo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Would my son get in to school Jan 09 - NSW?

Originally Posted by Stu Ward
Hi

My son will be 5 in Jan 09, and we would like him to go to school full time at the start of the next school year.

Seems a bit confusing to me whether or not he will be old enough.

We will be in Sydney
Hi Stu, he starts school in January of the year he turns 5, which for you is 09. Kindergarten here is the same as Reception, i.e. the very first year of infant school. Don't forget, if you are on 457 you will have to pay school fees as well.
Paddy