Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

CENTRAL COAST AUTUMN MEET

CENTRAL COAST AUTUMN MEET

Old Apr 4th 2008, 9:56 am
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold
Default CENTRAL COAST AUTUMN MEET

OK then.......... roll up, roll up............ let's have the suggestions.

Is it time for another "adults only" evening do somewhere central or shall we rug up by the beach

Jim
Old Apr 19th 2008, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

budababes has a spectacular aura aboutbudababes has a spectacular aura aboutbudababes has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: CENTRAL COAST AUTUMN MEET

Originally Posted by Jimclevs

Is it time for another "adults only" evening do somewhere central or shall we rug up by the beach

Jim
Ah Jim!......... so we didn't see this thread when you first posted!
Please count us in for an evening Central Coast Autumn Meet - feel almost like 'Central Coasters' considering the number of times we have been welcomed by you all.

Will also try to get a 'meet' nearer to Newcastle for those who feel that is a bit far to come to Central Coast, as I know there a few around this area who would like to meet up with expats. So..... maybe if you do the next one on Central Coast, we will try and get something together say in July before your holiday!

Nice to see you both today

Linda & Keith
Old Apr 19th 2008, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by budababes
Ah Jim!......... so we didn't see this thread when you first posted!
Please count us in for an evening Central Coast Autumn Meet - feel almost like 'Central Coasters' considering the number of times we have been welcomed by you all.

Will also try to get a 'meet' nearer to Newcastle for those who feel that is a bit far to come to Central Coast, as I know there a few around this area who would like to meet up with expats. So..... maybe if you do the next one on Central Coast, we will try and get something together say in July before your holiday!

Nice to see you both today

Linda & Keith
Ok Jim have found your thread and now express my interest to partake in another evening of fine wine and dinning.

Jo
Old Apr 20th 2008, 4:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joho
Ok Jim have found your thread and now express my interest to partake in another evening of fine wine and dinning.

Jo
Count us in
Janet & Derek
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 6:19 am
BE Enthusiast

ragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really niceragtag is just really nice

Originally Posted by FRAYNE
Count us in
Janet & Derek
count us in to Jan and Andy
Old Apr 24th 2008, 1:53 pm
Forum Regular

Keith S is a name known to allKeith S is a name known to allKeith S is a name known to allKeith S is a name known to allKeith S is a name known to allKeith S is a name known to allKeith S is a name known to allKeith S is a name known to allKeith S is a name known to allKeith S is a name known to allKeith S is a name known to all

Jim
Hi Jim, Please count us in if a meet is arranged for after 24th May as we do not arrive back from the States until then. I see we're missing some terrible weather there at the moment but fortunately able to get in some golf practice here.
Old Apr 24th 2008, 10:55 pm
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

A ha !

So there is still life in this thread!

Once we get into next month we can perhaps start thinking of a venue?

Jim
Old Apr 24th 2008, 11:00 pm
An Australian Citizen !!

Originally Posted by Keith S
Hi Jim, Please count us in if a meet is arranged for after 24th May as we do not arrive back from the States until then. I see we're missing some terrible weather there at the moment but fortunately able to get in some golf practice here.
Hello Keith

Will bear in mind your return date from the USA ! Hope you're both enjoying yourselves?

Yes- its been a wet fortnight - not too bad down this way in comparison to last June's storms - but the Newcastle to Taree stretch has been horrendous - and its still throwing it down up there.

We were off to the Anzac Day races at Gosford today but, for the second year running, it has been defeated by the weather.

Regards

Jim
Old Apr 25th 2008, 5:37 am
BE Forum Addict

joho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond reputejoho has a reputation beyond repute

Hello Keith

Will bear in mind your return date from the USA ! Hope you're both enjoying yourselves?

Yes- its been a wet fortnight - not too bad down this way in comparison to last June's storms - but the Newcastle to Taree stretch has been horrendous - and its still throwing it down up there.

We were off to the Anzac Day races at Gosford today but, for the second year running, it has been defeated by the weather.

Regards

Jim
The Woy Woy road from Kariong to Woy Woy has been washed away or a bit has, or pehaps a landslide you know lots of rumours going round, but deff closed at the mo. Bugger for Stu.

Jo
Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:00 am
BE Enthusiast

DerekM is an unknown quantity at this point

14 days of rain has done it, I am surprised there has not been more damage. Already numerous potholes are appearing everywhere on the roads overnight. Sorry about the buggeration factor Jo. Wonder how long it will take them to fix it? Hope its not as long as the Somersby road collapse!
Old Apr 25th 2008, 9:37 pm
An Australian Citizen !!

Originally Posted by joho
The Woy Woy road from Kariong to Woy Woy has been washed away or a bit has, or pehaps a landslide you know lots of rumours going round, but deff closed at the mo. Bugger for Stu.

Jo
Hi Jo

............. and there was me thinking that Woy Woy had been cut off from civilisation years ago - silly me

So how is Stuart getting over now ?

Jim
Old Apr 25th 2008, 10:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Jo

............. and there was me thinking that Woy Woy had been cut off from civilisation years ago - silly me

So how is Stuart getting over now ?

Jim
You wet the bed too Jim.

He is going into Gosford then up Kariong Hill

Jo
Old May 1st 2008, 2:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really nice

Hello future neighbours!
We were hoping to already be living in CC by now and participating in events like this....
But due to visa problems we are still in the UK

I wonder if you could all please take 2 min's to fill in this petition which hopefully will help me and 1000's of others?
http://www.gopetition.com.au/online/18936.html

Sorry for the 'spam'
Gaz
Old May 1st 2008, 4:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, I just signed for you and I was number 70.
Old May 1st 2008, 7:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really niceGazzap is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Hi, I just signed for you and I was number 70.
Thanks- very kind!
Gaz

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.