Worth A Try

Old Jun 1st 2008, 1:50 pm
Forum Regular

Pat14 is on a distinguished road
Default Worth A Try

Hi
Coming to Brisbane and then to Melbourne on a reccie in two weeks. Im a qualified gas fitter ex british gas over 20 years experience, would be willing to work a couple of days(for free) to see how the trade compares. Any offers
Old Jun 1st 2008, 6:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

suart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to allsuart is a name known to all
Default Re: Worth A Try

Hi carn't help you, only advice is look in the white pages for companies where u r staying then you can go and see them when you are there.
Have a good trip
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 2:19 am
BE Enthusiast

flip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud of

Just asked my plumber who's here at the moment - he says he can't guarantee gas fitting work - just depends what jobs he has on that day, but he would be happy to have you.

His apprentice would be even more delighted as they've only got a two seater ute.

We're over in the Eastern suburbs, Warranwood near Ringwood, if it's of interest.
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 2:22 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pat14
Hi
Coming to Brisbane and then to Melbourne on a reccie in two weeks. Im a qualified gas fitter ex british gas over 20 years experience, would be willing to work a couple of days(for free) to see how the trade compares. Any offers
Mate,

Make sure you already have a visa that will allow you to do this.
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

Pat14 is on a distinguished road

I have got my 13 visa thanks renth. I would be interested flip anything which would give me an insight to oz life style and work would be good i think. If he is keen send me a pm and we can have a chat from there once again thanks