working visa

Old Sep 19th 2007, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

jennylouise is an unknown quantity at this point
Default working visa

can anybody give me advice on working visa would like to hear from anyone who has gone down this pathway,and how long can u go out on one
cheers
jen
Old Sep 19th 2007, 10:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

nessyp is on a distinguished road
Default Re: working visa

If you mean a working holiday visa, they are valid for 12 months for people under the age of 30. You can work anywhere you want but cant work for a company for more than 3 months. We took a whf really enjoyed it and gave us a great insite into oz. You can only ever get 1!!!
goodluck
Old Sep 19th 2007, 10:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

emmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud ofemmyjc1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nessyp
If you mean a working holiday visa, they are valid for 12 months for people under the age of 30. You can work anywhere you want but cant work for a company for more than 3 months. We took a whf really enjoyed it and gave us a great insite into oz. You can only ever get 1!!!
goodluck
You can work for a company for 6 months now and you can apply for a second holiday visa if you do 3 months of seasonal work in certain areas of Australia - farms etc.
Old Sep 20th 2007, 1:59 pm
Forum Regular

hi guys thanks for replys
i have read about the hoilday working visa but im sure i read some where about working visa up to 4 years i have this book called working and living in australia second addition so maybe things have changed
can enyone shed some light on this,i am over 30 but under 40 and no where near 45 years old
Old Sep 20th 2007, 2:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jennylouise
hi guys thanks for replys
i have read about the hoilday working visa but im sure i read some where about working visa up to 4 years i have this book called working and living in australia second addition so maybe things have changed
can enyone shed some light on this,i am over 30 but under 40 and no where near 45 years old
If you talk to one of the visa bureau's they can advise you on what visa is best for you, normally first consultation is free. Good luck
Old Sep 20th 2007, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

hi and thanks will do that right now
cheers
Old Sep 20th 2007, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

sprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nicesprug is just really nice

My OH had a holiday working visa, the rules were that you had to be under 30 and that you had no dependants (kids). Hope this helps
Old Sep 20th 2007, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

hi thanks for replying i will email and find out more
cheers
jen
Old Sep 20th 2007, 8:19 pm
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute

Use the search facility in the immigration forum to find some recommended agents then call them for an initial chat.

It may depend on your occupation - what do you do?
Old Sep 21st 2007, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

im a trainning to be a hairdresser hubby is a bricklayer and full time hgv driver
i know hgv not on the list,hubbie has over 6 years in the trucking buisness just havent got 6 years exp needed in the hairdressing trade nor hubbie with his bricklaying as he has just qualified i know there is a number of way to go i have bro and sis out in oz so sponsors shouldnt be a prob will talk to an agent i think just scared they say it cant be done
we will see i dont know if i dont ask lol
jen