Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

working holiday visa question

working holiday visa question

Old Feb 23rd 2003, 3:30 pm
Forum Regular

CrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud ofCrunchieFrog has much to be proud of
Default working holiday visa question

Hi chaps
a friend of mine is looking at getting a WHV and we have a few questions abouts its validity as he is currently 30 years and 4 months old. Now i know it is valid to use while he is still 30. so....

If he gets it now, and enters Australia before his 31st birthday, is it still valid for a year from entry,

or...

is it only valid until he hits his 31st birthday, regardless of when he enters Australia...?

or....

can he apply for it now (while still 30), then wait a year (or however long a WHV lasts without use before expiry) before entry (at which point he will be 31) and then use it for a year from that entry

any help wld be appreciated

chrs
CrunchieFrog