Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

working holiday visa query?

working holiday visa query?

Old Feb 1st 2007, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

bluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to all
Default working holiday visa query?

Hello,

Me and my boyfriend are coming to Australia(Perth) on working holiday visas. Does anybody know if we it is still okay to rent an apartment and set up bank accounts?

Thankyou,

Jen
Old Feb 1st 2007, 9:23 am
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: working holiday visa query?

i know when i was out there on working holiday visa we rented an apartment there was no probs with that.....not sure about bank account though i just used my english one!!
Old Feb 1st 2007, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

bluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to allbluenose27 is a name known to all

Great thanks for that - when you were out there, what types of work did you do?

Jen
Old Feb 1st 2007, 10:21 am
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Hello

My daughter is currently here on a WHV and opened an account with the ANZ bank. All they asked to see was her passport.
Enjoy your trip
Cal
Old Feb 1st 2007, 10:45 am
Suncream, I need suncream

northerner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wickedsid
Hello

My daughter is currently here on a WHV and opened an account with the ANZ bank. All they asked to see was her passport.
Enjoy your trip
Cal
Yep. Banks, renting.... no problem.

Graham
Old Feb 1st 2007, 12:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

KayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud ofKayC has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bluenose27
Hello,

Me and my boyfriend are coming to Australia(Perth) on working holiday visas. Does anybody know if we it is still okay to rent an apartment and set up bank accounts?

Thankyou,

Jen
I opened a bank account with the commonwealth - it was really easy all you need to show them is your passport with visa, I think I was using the post office as my address at the time as I opened the account pretty much as soon as I got there.

K