Reload this Page >

TRA solid plasterer

TRA solid plasterer

Old Jan 30th 2007, 3:46 pm
Just Joined

abranch is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TRA solid plasterer

Hi,

Has any one recently done a TRA application for a Solid Plasterer going to try and do ourselves without using a agent if we can. Has any one got any information they can send me ie for work history as my husband didnot do any city and guilds he has 18 years experience. Just really what sort of things to put in the work history etc ie does it have to include like you was on a apprenticeship as my husband worked for his older brother and he taught him really everything to do with plastering.
Many thanks
Regards
Allison
Old Jan 30th 2007, 3:53 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: TRA solid plasterer

Originally Posted by abranch
Hi,

Has any one recently done a TRA application for a Solid Plasterer going to try and do ourselves without using a agent if we can. Has any one got any information they can send me ie for work history as my husband didnot do any city and guilds he has 18 years experience. Just really what sort of things to put in the work history etc ie does it have to include like you was on a apprenticeship as my husband worked for his older brother and he taught him really everything to do with plastering.
Many thanks
Regards
Allison
Do a quick search mate there was a few posts on this at lunch time today, i think Julie Hilton's OH is a plasterer and she is really nice.

Hope this helps.
Old Feb 1st 2007, 9:04 am
Got our visas

julie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
Do a quick search mate there was a few posts on this at lunch time today, i think Julie Hilton's OH is a plasterer and she is really nice.

Hope this helps.
Many thanks for that!! I will PM them our number, so he could give Wayne a call.

I'll give Kat an update later on PM.

Cheers

Last edited by julie hilton; Feb 1st 2007 at 9:08 am.
Old Feb 1st 2007, 11:54 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by julie hilton
Many thanks for that!! I will PM them our number, so he could give Wayne a call.

I'll give Kat an update later on PM.

Cheers
hope it was ok for me to mention you

Kat should be on later.
Old Feb 1st 2007, 1:15 pm
Got our visas

julie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
hope it was ok for me to mention you

Kat should be on later.

No problem, It's fine. We are more than happy to help. I remember all the help we received. Got us through our TRA.

Cheers