Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

work is it time for a change

work is it time for a change

Old Jul 16th 2006, 2:18 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future
Thumbs up work is it time for a change

Hi all

I came over 9 weeks ago and i am living in Madora Bay Mandurah well i am a Barber to trade got a job a managers job in 3 days but i want to do something else need more dont know what have any ideas it would be good to have a job with a little more money anyone out there looking for someone 'well it's worth a try'.

i am its been a while since i have been on came here 9 weeks ago had a lot to do house, car job and a lot more but now all settled NO WORRIES

jocky boy
Old Jul 16th 2006, 4:19 pm
s**t rolls down hill

sparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud ofsparks124 has much to be proud of
Default Re: work is it time for a change

Originally Posted by jocky boy
Hi all

I came over 9 weeks ago and i am living in Madora Bay Mandurah well i am a Barber to trade got a job a managers job in 3 days but i want to do something else need more dont know what have any ideas it would be good to have a job with a little more money anyone out there looking for someone 'well it's worth a try'.

i am its been a while since i have been on came here 9 weeks ago had a lot to do house, car job and a lot more but now all settled NO WORRIES

jocky boy
only you can make the decision of "if it's worth it". i know alot of people feel like a total change when they make the move,including the profession that they work in.
five years ago i started an ONC in electrical engineering which took 2 years and then went onto do a HNC in the same subject, another 2 years. the plan was to make a move into electrical design. but before i even graduated the plans changed to emigrating to Oz. now i don't know if those 4 years are ever going to be used in my work but i'm leaving my options open once i get there, although my plan is to get my electrical licence and then go from there even if it takes a year to do.
Old Jul 17th 2006, 3:24 pm
jocky boy 'JOHN' DOC'

jocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant futurejocky boy has a brilliant future
Default Re: work is it time for a change

Hi there sparks,

the next day i wrote this well today i was at work and as i work with the public 'barber' there is a couple of guy's i know we got talking he is a security gaurd working in the mines and he is bringing me in a application form and once it is filled he is going to take it there to the office to see if i can get an interview.

brian is a mate of mine who works also in the mines away up north he is also getting me a form so with some luck i can get a job there goood money.

john..