Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Work Experience & Student Visas on the Sunny Coast!

Work Experience & Student Visas on the Sunny Coast!

Old Apr 21st 2006, 12:38 am
Forum Regular

Pearl&Wal has a brilliant futurePearl&Wal has a brilliant futurePearl&Wal has a brilliant futurePearl&Wal has a brilliant futurePearl&Wal has a brilliant futurePearl&Wal has a brilliant futurePearl&Wal has a brilliant futurePearl&Wal has a brilliant future
Default Work Experience & Student Visas on the Sunny Coast!

Hi all,
We (Becks, hubby and 2 kids) moved to the Sunny Coast (Buderim) in Feb on a student visa, and are loving it here!
I am a Nail Technician studying hairdressing at the TAFE in Mountain Creek which starts in May.
Is there anyone else out here on a student visa with a view to PR?
We know it's a risky route but here we are all the same!

As part of my hairdressing course, and also to apply for PR, i need to have work experience in a hair salon and am willing to work unpaid in a salon on a Saturday, or any days during the week i can to fit around college.
I am willing to sweep floors, answer the phones, make coffee...anything you need!

If you can help, or know anyone who can, please let me know. You/They will be rewarded with the shiniest floors and best brewed tea on the Sunshine Coast!

Thought it was ok to post on here as i'm not advertising my services as they free!

Please PM or post, either is fine.

Thanks
Becks
Old Apr 21st 2006, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

kulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud of
Default Re: Work Experience & Student Visas on the Sunny Coast!

Originally Posted by Pearl&Wal

Hi all,
We (Becks, hubby and 2 kids) moved to the Sunny Coast (Buderim) in Feb on a student visa, and are loving it here!
I am a Nail Technician studying hairdressing at the TAFE in Mountain Creek which starts in May.

As part of my hairdressing course, and also to apply for PR, i need to have work experience in a hair salon and am willing to work unpaid in a salon on a Saturday, or any days during the week i can to fit around college.
I am willing to sweep floors, answer the phones, make coffee...anything you need!

If you can help, or know anyone who can, please let me know. You/They will be rewarded with the shiniest floors and best brewed tea on the Sunshine Coast!

Thought it was ok to post on here as i'm not advertising my services as they free!

Thanks
Becks
Hi Becks,
I sent you a PM but decided to post as well to bump you back to the top in case anyone else can help
Lizzy
Old Apr 21st 2006, 10:53 am
Account Closed

Paul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant futurePaul&Nic has a brilliant future
Default Re: Work Experience & Student Visas on the Sunny Coast!

Originally Posted by Pearl&Wal

Hi all,

Thanks
Becks
PM sent ...