Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wish I'd found this site earlier

Wish I'd found this site earlier

Old Jun 2nd 2005, 9:33 pm
Cake addicted member

poppet has a spectacular aura aboutpoppet has a spectacular aura aboutpoppet has a spectacular aura about
Smile Wish I'd found this site earlier

Hi all. Having finally got to the point where all docs, meds, pcs etc have been returned to DIMIA and we are awaiting a final decision on the PR visa application, I now find this site. Would have been so useful in the last few months - typical! Looking to go to Melbourne so if anyone else is in Melbourne or trying to get there let me know as it would be great to get any inside info. Ta.
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all
Default Re: Wish I'd found this site earlier

Originally Posted by poppet
Hi all. Having finally got to the point where all docs, meds, pcs etc have been returned to DIMIA and we are awaiting a final decision on the PR visa application, I now find this site. Would have been so useful in the last few months - typical! Looking to go to Melbourne so if anyone else is in Melbourne or trying to get there let me know as it would be great to get any inside info. Ta.

Hello poppet,

Welcome to the site you,ll find it really useful and most of the users are friendly.Be careful though you,ll find yourself getting hooked

dave
Old Jun 2nd 2005, 9:50 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Poppet, we're moving to Melbourne hopefully in September
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 7:56 am

kirsty&al is on a distinguished road

Hi

If you haven't found it yet, the britvic site is also useful, though far fewer posts than BE

http://s7.invisionfree.com/BritVics/index.php?act=idx

Regards, Kirsty
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

Judes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really niceJudes2308 is just really nice

Yeah, we didn't find this site until AFTER we'd got our visa's. How much easier would it have been before !! But it's been very useful since.

Heading to Geelong, near Melbourne in October.

Judy
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 1:27 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to the site Poppet, I'm sure you will be so addicted soon you will want to start the process all over again.
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 1:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Judes2308
Yeah, we didn't find this site until AFTER we'd got our visa's. How much easier would it have been before !! But it's been very useful since.

Judy
Yeah, we didn't find this site until after we'd sent off our visa applications.

But this forum is great for the lifestyle and culture questions that come after the visas are granted!

JTL
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 1:43 pm
Cake addicted member

poppet has a spectacular aura aboutpoppet has a spectacular aura aboutpoppet has a spectacular aura about

Thank you all for your comments - and I'm already addicted..... to CAKE!!!
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 1:47 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Thank you all for your comments - and I'm already addicted..... to CAKE!!!
Have you found the dieters in Oz thread yet?
Old Jun 3rd 2005, 1:59 pm
Cake addicted member

Originally Posted by Bordy
Have you found the dieters in Oz thread yet?
Thanks - I'll take a look. I have an excellent cake diet I can share!
Old Jun 14th 2005, 9:56 am
I'd rather be Buzz!!

SylvieKid is an unknown quantity at this point

Cake diet!?!? Hang on a mo - I thought you were on the 'dust diet'??
Old Jun 14th 2005, 10:03 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

hi Poppet

See you are in Kent, are you coming to the meet up at paddock wood?
Old Jun 14th 2005, 10:32 am
Cake addicted member

I will be at the Paddock Wood meet as long as Jack Daniels is going!!