Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Will This Upset You

Will This Upset You

Old Jul 6th 2005, 11:27 am
F.U.B.A.R

Homer will become famous soon enoughHomer will become famous soon enough
Talking Will This Upset You

We entered the country on the 16th April and 27 days ago my wife applied for a spouse visa and got it today only 27 days Yay how good is that i was once told it was harder to get a spouse visa over here but not so.But saying that we have been married 9 years and together 14 so that helps but they gave my wife her PR visa strait away and today which our agent said was unusual no having to have a 2 year temp visa I'm so happy we both are I do feel for all those out there going though all the trauma of getting your visas and GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL FROM MYSELF AND MY WIFE

Last edited by Homer; Jul 6th 2005 at 11:38 am.
Old Jul 6th 2005, 11:30 am

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Will This Upset You

Originally Posted by Homer
We entered the country on the 16th April and 27 days ago my wife applied for a spouse visa and got it today only 27 days Yay how good is that i was once told it was harder to get a spouse visa over here but not so.But saying that we have been married 9 years and together 14 so that helps but they gave my wife her PR visa strait away and today which our agent said was unusual no having to have a 2 year temp visa I'm so happy we both are I do feel for all those out there going though all the trauma of getting your visas and GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL FROM MYSELF AND MY WIFE P.S Sorry just incase you want to know i am a australian that is why it was so easy.
Show off
Old Jul 6th 2005, 11:37 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will This Upset You

Congrats and count your lucky stars, not so easy for everyone.

Ok for us as we got our skilled Ind 136 in 4 months, back in the days when it took 50 weeks.