Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Will my UK Inheritance money be taxed in Australia

Will my UK Inheritance money be taxed in Australia

Old Aug 9th 2010, 11:01 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will my UK Inheritance money be taxed in Australia

Originally Posted by Seasider
brendarover, did you get out of bed the wrong side? Actually, on both threads, you have slammed somebody and accused them of being jealous - wtf?

If they're wrong, they're wrong, (I don't know either way) but really, is there any need for that?
No there isn't any need. While I appreciate the effort Brendarover has gone to in the reply to me there is no need to get stroppy on my behalf. I am big enough and ugly enough to fight my own corner!!
Old Aug 9th 2010, 11:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

eugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond reputeeugene43 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will my UK Inheritance money be taxed in Australia

Originally Posted by brendarover
Eugene, nice name Why is it correct, you make me laugh, who the hell gives you the right to script incorrect information which could be detrimental to an individuals person wealth? What gives you that right?

Is it just that human thingy, the green eyed monster, people hate to see others gaining a bit, doing a bit better? They like to see others having to pay out, so to please themselves?

NorthernBird, read below, good luck, i hate to see people lose money, but when its inherited from a loved one, well you keep hold of it!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...=653881&page=2
If it makes you feel better. Hope you sort your problems out all the best.