Reload this Page >

The Wiggles in the UK

The Wiggles in the UK

Old Apr 27th 2005, 3:58 pm
Forum Regular

ClareW will become famous soon enoughClareW will become famous soon enough
Default Re: The Wiggles in the UK

Originally Posted by IRONS
Hi 5 are in the UK at the mo appearing on Milkshake on channel 5.

Find Nathan but tim is a different matter

Have not had the pleasure of seeing the Wiggles yet!!

Dawn
The Wiggles grace Nick Jr every morning at 7.30am. My 2 yr old is so obsessed by them that he's learnt how to change DVDs in the DVD player to get the one he wants!!

Haven't told my kids the good news that they're seeing them in the flesh in July yet - couldn't stand the daily countdown if I did!

Am trying to avoid my 4 year old discovering Hi 5. Too nauseating for words!!
Old Apr 27th 2005, 4:14 pm
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by karenjc
Do you know any of the venues. Sod the 5 year old i need to find Jeff
Hiya

............. here you go - hopefully!!
www.thewiggles.com.au/country/ukeire/concertdates[/URL]

Jim
Old Apr 27th 2005, 4:30 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

I just know I'm going to regret this but just who are the Wiggles?

I've never heard of them (but then don't have any kids so this may be an all-important factor!).
Old Apr 27th 2005, 4:36 pm
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SunshineGirl
I just know I'm going to regret this but just who are the Wiggles?

I've never heard of them (but then don't have any kids so this may be an all-important factor!).
Hiya

Check out the link in the above post - but don't get too excited!!

Jim
Old Apr 27th 2005, 5:22 pm
MVFC

Carl B is a jewel in the roughCarl B is a jewel in the roughCarl B is a jewel in the roughCarl B is a jewel in the roughCarl B is a jewel in the rough

We are privilaged owners of four Wiggles tickets for their show in Manchester. I'm hoping that there'll be a CD to buy to make a change from the Balamory one that gets played endlessly in the car.
Old Apr 27th 2005, 5:36 pm
Confused member

SunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud ofSunshineGirl has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jimclevs
Hiya

Check out the link in the above post - but don't get too excited!!

Jim
I really wish I'd not asked!
Old Apr 27th 2005, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

ClareW will become famous soon enoughClareW will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by SunshineGirl
I really wish I'd not asked!
Yeah. You really need small kids to appreciate this lot!
Old Apr 27th 2005, 8:32 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

the wiggles.....omg, pass me a shotgun!!

if i have to slap my hubbys backside one more time for doing the quack-quack-cockadoodledo song in asda again they will ban us!!
he nearly flattened some poor old dear a couple of months ago swinging the trolley round with the kids in it while he did the songs and actions.......

pass me a gin!

sue

ps im a greg kinda girl meself!