British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   The Wiggles in the UK (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/wiggles-uk-299090/)

Dicko Apr 26th 2005 5:33 pm

The Wiggles in the UK

Just brilliant, we move half way round the world just to be close to our 4yr old's favourite band and they go put on concerts in the UK in July, when we are flying to Oz in May.

Typical!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, we may have to reconsider our emigration plans now, because such a bombshell has hit us.

:D

Brisben Apr 26th 2005 5:51 pm

Re: The Wiggles in the UK

Originally Posted by Dicko
Just brilliant, we move half way round the world just to be close to our 4yr old's favourite band and they go put on concerts in the UK in July, when we are flying to Oz in May.

Typical!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, we may have to reconsider our emigration plans now, because such a bombshell has hit us.

OH Dear !

moneypenny20 Apr 26th 2005 6:15 pm

Typical!!!!!!!!!!

You should get away with it unless the 4 year old has started reading the New Musical Express :D

Jimclevs Apr 26th 2005 6:37 pm

Typical!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no

We survived the Wiggles Concert at a big Sydney venue - Christmas before last? - and lived to tell the tale, but we still have the bruises!! Wish I had their money though!!

Jim

karenjc Apr 26th 2005 6:39 pm

Do you know any of the venues. Sod the 5 year old i need to find Jeff :D

TheColebecks Apr 26th 2005 6:44 pm

Typical!!!!!!!!!!

The Wiggles are coming to the UK .... what better time to leave here then :scared: :scared:

Aussiecat Apr 26th 2005 6:46 pm

Typical!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no! I'm sure they won't be away too long!

Good luck for your flight! we are booking ours tomorrow, May 8th too!

We finally exchanged today. Full steam ahead now :)

TheRossers Apr 26th 2005 8:01 pm

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
The Wiggles are coming to the UK .... what better time to leave here then :scared: :scared:

Here Here, give us Hi 5 anytime, especially Charlie (Charlie is female for those that don't know).

wargod Apr 26th 2005 8:11 pm

Originally Posted by TheRossers
Here Here, give us Hi 5 anytime, especially Charlie (Charlie is female for those that don't know).

Hands off Charlie - shes mine, i saw her first !! :)

TheRossers Apr 26th 2005 8:16 pm

Originally Posted by wargod
Hands off Charlie - shes mine, i saw her first !! :)

Awww go on, at least share :D
Was gutted when my daughter started watching the Wiggles. Just need to re-educate her.

fozzie Apr 26th 2005 8:52 pm

Originally Posted by TheRossers

My hubby has a thing for Kathleen :rolleyes: , we have loads of DVD's and Videos and my parents bought them Wiggles DVD's back after Christmas. I'm hoping we will be able to take them to a concert when we are there, as we have just missed Hi-5 and we saw them last year the kids loved it.

Michelle :)

GLR Apr 27th 2005 12:19 am

If I don't get tickets for when the Wiggles next perform in Brisbane my 4 year old daughter will never talk to me again!

If any one spots any ticket information could they please post on here because I've heard that the tickets sell out in a matter of hours.

Cheers

GLR

ps my missus fancies Anthony by the way - apparantly it's nothing to do with the $45m that they're worth!

sophia Apr 27th 2005 3:20 pm

Here is the official wiggles website which has the upcoming tour dates:

The Wiggles

None there at the moment for Brisbane, but a couple in NSW if you're desperate???!

Tickets DO sell out fast so keep checking! My 5YO can't understand why the wiggles can't just come to his house! Awww bless! But I think he might actually do me some damage if I don't get tickets for their next time in Perth!! :scared:

love sophia xx

Jonahs_mummy Apr 27th 2005 3:33 pm

Typical!!!!!!!!!!

Well hows this for a bit of good news for you then..... from December this year, The Wiggles are making their home DREAM WORLD on the GOLD COAST!!!!!! It has been in the Gold Coast Bulletin that they will be there whenever not filming & they are constructing a new part to the Park specifically for Wiggles! Apparantly it will contain a replica of Wiggleland!!!!

My mum took great pleasure in ringing us to tell us!

Claire
x

IRONS Apr 27th 2005 3:54 pm

Hi 5 are in the UK at the mo appearing on Milkshake on channel 5.

Find Nathan :eek: but tim is a different matter ;)

Have not had the pleasure of seeing the Wiggles yet!!

Dawn