Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

The Wiggles in the UK

The Wiggles in the UK

Old Apr 26th 2005, 5:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute
Angry The Wiggles in the UK

Just brilliant, we move half way round the world just to be close to our 4yr old's favourite band and they go put on concerts in the UK in July, when we are flying to Oz in May.

Typical!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, we may have to reconsider our emigration plans now, because such a bombshell has hit us.

Old Apr 26th 2005, 5:51 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Wiggles in the UK

Originally Posted by Dicko
Just brilliant, we move half way round the world just to be close to our 4yr old's favourite band and they go put on concerts in the UK in July, when we are flying to Oz in May.

Typical!!!!!!!!!!

Oh well, we may have to reconsider our emigration plans now, because such a bombshell has hit us.

OH Dear !
Old Apr 26th 2005, 6:15 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Typical!!!!!!!!!!

You should get away with it unless the 4 year old has started reading the New Musical Express
Old Apr 26th 2005, 6:37 pm
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Typical!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no

We survived the Wiggles Concert at a big Sydney venue - Christmas before last? - and lived to tell the tale, but we still have the bruises!! Wish I had their money though!!

Jim
Old Apr 26th 2005, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Do you know any of the venues. Sod the 5 year old i need to find Jeff
Old Apr 26th 2005, 6:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Typical!!!!!!!!!!

The Wiggles are coming to the UK .... what better time to leave here then :scared: :scared:
Old Apr 26th 2005, 6:46 pm
Forum Regular

Aussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really niceAussiecat is just really nice

Typical!!!!!!!!!!

Oh no! I'm sure they won't be away too long!

Good luck for your flight! we are booking ours tomorrow, May 8th too!

We finally exchanged today. Full steam ahead now
Old Apr 26th 2005, 8:01 pm
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
The Wiggles are coming to the UK .... what better time to leave here then :scared: :scared:
Here Here, give us Hi 5 anytime, especially Charlie (Charlie is female for those that don't know).
Old Apr 26th 2005, 8:11 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheRossers
Here Here, give us Hi 5 anytime, especially Charlie (Charlie is female for those that don't know).
Hands off Charlie - shes mine, i saw her first !!
Old Apr 26th 2005, 8:16 pm
Here at last

Location: Now here in sunny Sandy Beach, near Coffs Harbour, N.S.W.)
TheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really niceTheRossers is just really nice

Originally Posted by wargod
Hands off Charlie - shes mine, i saw her first !!
Awww go on, at least share
Was gutted when my daughter started watching the Wiggles. Just need to re-educate her.
Old Apr 26th 2005, 8:52 pm
Living our dream!!

fozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nice

Originally Posted by TheRossers
My hubby has a thing for Kathleen , we have loads of DVD's and Videos and my parents bought them Wiggles DVD's back after Christmas. I'm hoping we will be able to take them to a concert when we are there, as we have just missed Hi-5 and we saw them last year the kids loved it.

Michelle
Old Apr 27th 2005, 12:19 am
GLR
Forum Regular

GLR is a jewel in the roughGLR is a jewel in the roughGLR is a jewel in the roughGLR is a jewel in the roughGLR is a jewel in the rough

If I don't get tickets for when the Wiggles next perform in Brisbane my 4 year old daughter will never talk to me again!

If any one spots any ticket information could they please post on here because I've heard that the tickets sell out in a matter of hours.

Cheers

GLR

ps my missus fancies Anthony by the way - apparantly it's nothing to do with the $45m that they're worth!
Old Apr 27th 2005, 3:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nicesophia is just really nice

Here is the official wiggles website which has the upcoming tour dates:

The Wiggles

None there at the moment for Brisbane, but a couple in NSW if you're desperate???!

Tickets DO sell out fast so keep checking! My 5YO can't understand why the wiggles can't just come to his house! Awww bless! But I think he might actually do me some damage if I don't get tickets for their next time in Perth!! :scared:

love sophia xx
Old Apr 27th 2005, 3:33 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Typical!!!!!!!!!!

Well hows this for a bit of good news for you then..... from December this year, The Wiggles are making their home DREAM WORLD on the GOLD COAST!!!!!! It has been in the Gold Coast Bulletin that they will be there whenever not filming & they are constructing a new part to the Park specifically for Wiggles! Apparantly it will contain a replica of Wiggleland!!!!

My mum took great pleasure in ringing us to tell us!

Claire
x

Last edited by Jonahs_mummy; Apr 27th 2005 at 3:38 pm.
Old Apr 27th 2005, 3:54 pm
Forum Regular

IRONS has a brilliant futureIRONS has a brilliant futureIRONS has a brilliant futureIRONS has a brilliant futureIRONS has a brilliant futureIRONS has a brilliant future

Hi 5 are in the UK at the mo appearing on Milkshake on channel 5.

Find Nathan but tim is a different matter

Have not had the pleasure of seeing the Wiggles yet!!

Dawn

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.