wife swopping

Old Nov 18th 2004, 7:54 pm
stuck in twilight

pike is on a distinguished road
Default wife swopping

straight swap or part ex for boat or what ever you have she's been in service 40 years still running well ,good for another 40, exellent condition,

any body been watching wife swap on tv based in melbourne saw a clip on tv this morning a red belly black snake bolted across there path right in front of them great stuff love australian wild life.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 8:00 pm
aussie73

Default Re: wife swopping

Originally Posted by pike
straight swap or part ex for boat or what ever you have she's been in service 40 years still running well ,good for another 40, exellent condition,

any body been watching wife swap on tv based in melbourne saw a clip on tv this morning a red belly black snake bolted across there path right in front of them great stuff love australian wild life.
It is rare to come across a snake, and the chances of a snake appearing in front of them just as they were filming would be slim, l bet the producers of the show deliberately placed the snake there thinking it would boost the ratings or make the show more interesting to British viewers who have a fear of Aussie creepy crawlies. :scared:

Old Nov 18th 2004, 8:04 pm
stuck in twilight

watched the making of some of steve irwin programs how they bring snakes with them then put them on the road and pretend they have just spotted them crafty stuff :scared:
Old Nov 18th 2004, 8:15 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

watched the making of some of steve irwin programs how they bring snakes with them then put them on the road and pretend they have just spotted them crafty stuff :scared:
Whereas Steve Irwin was genuinely found in the wild, wandering around aimlessly before being brought into capivity where he was trained to be the most annoying (but entertaining bloke) in the world.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 8:15 pm
stuck in twilight

sorry wrong program it was holiday showdown on tv now.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 8:16 pm
stuck in twilight

Originally Posted by diddy
Whereas Steve Irwin was genuinely found in the wild, wandering around aimlessly before being brought into capivity where he was trained to be the most annoying (but entertaining bloke) in the world.

correct is mad
Old Nov 18th 2004, 9:11 pm
Cotswolds to Perth

Fremantleraider will become famous soon enough

Take my wife for example! No really take my wife please!!!!!!!!!!

I'll swap mine for a visa!!!

Only kidding hunni, honest!

Hunni............................baby?............ ..................Helloooooooooooooooooooo

FremantleRaider
Old Nov 18th 2004, 11:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future

Am i missing something or are you apparently psychic (have tried 5 times to get the right spelling and have now given up!!) or something? You predicted this part of the program before it even happened!!! (albeit quoting the wrong program, but you are more than excused, wife swap, holiday swap, job swap, etc, etc)
Old Nov 20th 2004, 5:52 pm
stuck in twilight

Originally Posted by darkless
Am i missing something or are you apparently psychic (have tried 5 times to get the right spelling and have now given up!!) or something? You predicted this part of the program before it even happened!!! (albeit quoting the wrong program, but you are more than excused, wife swap, holiday swap, job swap, etc, etc)

not psychic i saw a clip on gmtv but you could be change the i in albeit and youve got my real name