Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Why Are So Many Going Or Not Posting?

Why Are So Many Going Or Not Posting?

Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:12 pm
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all
Default Re: Why Are So Many Going Or Not Posting?

>

>

>

>

>

Just checkin! .......

>

>

>

>

Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:12 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Goodbye Jim2004, nice knowing you!
Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:13 pm
Jammy Dodger

floss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nicefloss is just really nice
Angry Re: lets not let our morals slip

Originally Posted by Bordy
As a recovering alcoholic I find your signature more offensive than Flutters av.

I was more than a little p*ssed off to see that just minutes after Bordy posted this, the Duzzy Fu... (opps..sorry, slip of the tongue) upped the ante in his "Getting All Emotional" thread. THAT is offensive and I MIND A LOT
Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:16 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by G'Day
So have many others here HEVS and I still see them around.

This poster may be a troll or not, but there is a trend here that I am not happy about. To answer PP in this same post, there were several people asking WMOORE directly to close the thread, you were not one of them. I am seriously upset about mods being asked to close threads just because posters don't like what is being said or have an issue with the poster. Move the thread to the lounge or elsewhere if it's not relevant, but don't just summarily close it! After all, this discussion hardly has anything to do with "Australian lifestyle and culture" yet it's been going on for ages.
No, but it has to do with all of us who post on the life style and culture forum.

What about the fact that fuzzy has asked for posters to be banned and that has happened?? Is that no the same, no actually its worse. And do you know whats EVEN worse, the fact that we are all getting so friggin wound up about it and the fuccky duck is probably sat there pissing himself laughing!!

This reeks of the havoc cause by Shere Khan at Christmas, jeeze i reckon we've been had. Seriously
Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:17 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jim2004

ROLMAO
Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

G'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud of

>

>

>

>

>

Just checkin! .......

>

>

>

>

Great stuff Jim! It's been nice knowing ya! (I think I'm traumatised now ROFL)

Last edited by G'Day; Sep 1st 2005 at 1:24 pm.
Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:19 pm
Professional Princess

>

>

>

>

>

Just checkin! .......

>

>

>

>

Careful, the children may be watching!

Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:21 pm

kirsty&al is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by hevs
This reeks of the havoc cause by Shere Khan at Christmas, jeeze i reckon we've been had. Seriously
Bordy's tag-line is another clue. SherKhan (John) was in the habit of telling people to grow up.

A
Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

G'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud ofG'Day has much to be proud of

No, but it has to do with all of us who post on the life style and culture forum.

What about the fact that fuzzy has asked for posters to be banned and that has happened?? Is that no the same, no actually its worse. And do you know whats EVEN worse, the fact that we are all getting so friggin wound up about it and the fuccky duck is probably sat there pissing himself laughing!!

Look HEVS it would not surprise me at all if this is a troll, but it hasn't been proved beyond a doubt and I just hate it when people yell "troll" at everyone who disagrees with them or who winds them up. Furthermore I thought the whole point of this thread and others like it was to ensure the mods got to know that we wants FREEDOM OF SPEECH! - for everyone, not just the posters we like.
Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:22 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by kirsty&al
Bordy's tag-line is another clue. SherKhan (John) was in the habit of telling people to grow up.

A
He blinkin was too. OK lets all laugh. Ha ha we've been had
Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:22 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Well it's goodnight from me and it's goodbye to Jim
night all work early the morrow.
Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:26 pm
High in the Dandenongs

Look HEVS it would not surprise me at all if this is a troll, but it hasn't been proved beyond a doubt and I just hate it when people yell "troll" at everyone who disagrees with them or who winds them up. Furthermore I thought the whole point of this thread and others like it was to ensure the mods got to know that we wants FREEDOM OF SPEECH! - for everyone, not just the posters we like.
Your not married to Fuzzy are you :scared:
Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Your not married to Fuzzy are you :scared:

:scared: ARE YOU KIDDING? Anyone who objects to boobs being flashed would not last a minute with me

I just like to be fair, even to the people I don't like, or rather especially to the posters I don't like who want to be martyrs. I don't believe in helping them feel sorry for themselves - I'm nice to them so I can ruin their day
Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:35 pm
High in the Dandenongs

I just like to be fair, even to the people I don't like, or rather especially to the posters I don't like who want to be martyrs. I don't believe in helping them feel sorry for themselves - I'm nice to them so I can ruin their day
Much as i hate to admit it, thats actually a damn good plan
Old Sep 1st 2005, 1:38 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

have you seen this http://britishexpats.com/forum/faq.p...q_new_faq_item

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.