Why Perth?

Old Sep 25th 2005, 10:24 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Why Perth?

Here's one good reason. In spring the wildflowers are out and it's something else...
Attached Thumbnails Why Perth?-flowers.jpg  
Old Sep 25th 2005, 10:29 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why Perth?

Originally Posted by renth
Here's one good reason. In spring the wildflowers are out and it's something else...
remind me of the bluebells on bluebell hill(maidstone)
Old Sep 25th 2005, 10:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Xgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond reputeXgeminix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth

Thanks for that!!
Whereabouts in Perth was it taken?
Old Sep 25th 2005, 10:34 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Xgeminix
Thanks for that!!
Whereabouts in Perth was it taken?
It was taken yesterday, at Chittering Valley
Old Sep 25th 2005, 10:50 am
been there........

TheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud ofTheCrone has much to be proud of

Lol, Renth, that's "Poverty Jane", so named because it grew like crazy in SA when nothing else would. Then it self-seeded over the border into WA, became a noxious weed and is known here as "Patterson's Curse".
I agree it's spectacular, but couldn't you have shown some of the gorgeous everlastings?
Old Sep 25th 2005, 11:44 am
Badge

Originally Posted by TheCrone
Lol, Renth, that's "Poverty Jane", so named because it grew like crazy in SA when nothing else would. Then it self-seeded over the border into WA, became a noxious weed and is known here as "Patterson's Curse".
I agree it's spectacular, but couldn't you have shown some of the gorgeous everlastings?
Makes a change from the normal Poms whining about how baked dry the whole of WA is, doesn't it? Thanks for the photo, I like it

Badge

Old Sep 25th 2005, 12:23 pm
Gwyllt

gogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TheCrone
Yeh, pretty, but Patterson's Curse has been destroying pastoral land in NE Vic & SE NSW for decades. They despise it up there
Old Sep 25th 2005, 1:48 pm

NKSK is an unknown quantity at this point

We saw loads of that stuff up at Whiteman's Park today - reminded me of lavender.

By the way - weather was great today!

Bit too hot though.

And dry.

Not like a good English summer's day.
Old Sep 25th 2005, 2:13 pm
Gwyllt

gogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud ofgogdownunder has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by NKSK
We saw loads of that stuff up at Whiteman's Park today - reminded me of lavender.

By the way - weather was great today!

Bit too hot though.

And dry.

Not like a good English summer's day.
oxymoron
Old Sep 25th 2005, 2:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by gogdownunder
oxymoron
That was a bit strong wasn't it? It was only a comment on the weather!!
Old Sep 25th 2005, 2:19 pm

NKSK is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gogdownunder
oxymoron

What...hot and dry?