Jaws

Old Sep 24th 2005, 7:43 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Jaws

An other rare shark attack in Aus today ! This time on my favorite beach, Scarborough in Perth .( the guy was unhurt )
I don't care though i wont stop me, i will still use it , in fact bought the jaws dvd that comes with a large poster from the flim and that will get framed and hung on the wall of my house in Perth so i can smile at it as i leave the house for the beach
Come on Visa
Old Sep 24th 2005, 7:51 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of
Default Re: Jaws

Originally Posted by Perthforme
An other rare shark attack in Aus today ! This time on my favorite beach, Scarborough in Perth .( the guy was unhurt )
I don't care though i wont stop me, i will still use it , in fact bought the jaws dvd that comes with a large poster from the flim and that will get framed and hung on the wall of my house in Perth so i can smile at it as i leave the house for the beach
Come on Visa
I have that poster in my bathroom!!!! Had to take it down today..was scaring potential property buyers!!

Old Sep 24th 2005, 7:53 pm

Originally Posted by Welshie
I have that poster in my bathroom!!!! Had to take it down today..was scaring potential property buyers!!

Well they were in the right part of your house to Sh*t themselves
Old Sep 24th 2005, 8:05 pm
Love Tiffany's

Welshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud ofWelshie has much to be proud of

Well they were in the right part of your house to Sh*t themselves
Old Sep 25th 2005, 8:06 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Jaws

Come on Visa
Whats classed as a shark attack then ? ! ? ! ?

If the person was unhurt then surely its not an attack. Did he require a band-aid perhaps for a slight nick to a part of his anotomy. Or did the thing just smile at him as it swam by.

R.
Old Sep 25th 2005, 8:57 am
wombat42

Originally Posted by Carruss

If the person was unhurt then surely its not an attack. Did he require a band-aid perhaps for a slight nick to a part of his anotomy. Or did the thing just smile at him as it swam by.

R.
He thought it was a seal swimming towards him but when he realised it was a shark he punched it in the face and it swam off and he was'nt injured. Lucky for him it was'nt a great white shark.

Last edited by wombat42; Sep 25th 2005 at 9:01 am.

Old Sep 25th 2005, 2:33 pm

Originally Posted by Carruss

R.
I think the shark hurt his feelings
Old Sep 25th 2005, 2:37 pm
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

Apparantley it was a bronze whaler shark, 5 feet in length. After seeing the interview, I am sure he made it up, he didnt seem very convincing. No witnesses, and nobody else saw the shark, and scarboro is a busy beach.