Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Why to Buy a 500 Ltr Slimline Tank - Gold Coast

Why to Buy a 500 Ltr Slimline Tank - Gold Coast

Old Aug 11th 2007, 12:48 am
Forum Regular

paulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nice
Default Why to Buy a 500 Ltr Slimline Tank - Gold Coast

Hi

Can anyone let me know where to purchase a 5000 litre slimline tank from on the Gold Coast. Ive tried Mr Tank in Nerang however he doesnt have them yet! Any advice would be gratefully appreciated.

Cheers

Sue
Old Aug 11th 2007, 2:16 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why to Buy a 500 Ltr Slimline Tank - Gold Coast

Clarks Tanks are good and reliable. I believe they have every shape size and colour going. They are in Tweed Heads.
Old Aug 11th 2007, 3:07 am
BE Forum Addict

donna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to beholddonna is a splendid one to behold

Try bunnings ,we just bought a smaller version but they had big ones in stock too.
donna
Old Aug 11th 2007, 10:48 am
BE Forum Addict

lesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond repute

Tank King on Heslop Road between Helensvale and Nerang. We got one there and they have lots in stock.
Old Aug 11th 2007, 11:35 pm
Forum Regular

fluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud offluffy1 has much to be proud of

Hi,

You can get them from Stratco at Carrara.
Old Aug 12th 2007, 1:31 am
Forum Regular

paulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nice

Originally Posted by fluffy1
Hi,

You can get them from Stratco at Carrara.

Please note that Im actually looking for a 5000 litre, typo error!!!!! However thank you for prompt responses and I will take a look at where you have said.

Many thanks
Old Aug 12th 2007, 1:56 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Were lucky as our house build does not require us to have one because we were registered before the rules came into place but i still think its the way to go so am continually looking for tanks. The one that suits us best is a 3000lt slimline tank from urbanrevolutionaustralia.com.au at a cost of $1399 but after rebates $199. Can not remember seeing a 5000lt slimline tank but have been told that a lot of tanks can be joined together to create the size you require. Good luck.
Old Aug 12th 2007, 5:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by donna
Try bunnings ,we just bought a smaller version but they had big ones in stock too.
donna
Avoid Bunnings. It's incredible, they charge for a lightweight tank which I paid for something 3 times the size and thickness.
Old Aug 12th 2007, 10:05 am
I've got time . . . . .

temptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to beholdtemptininnit is a splendid one to behold

I need to change the colorbond gutter on my patio (outdoor entertaining area roof) so it is the other way round and it drains at the other end. I spent a good 5 mins scratching my head wondering how to do it before giving up.

I feel like a DIY novice again, can we have a DIY forum on here?