0%
Trying to get away from Rolf Harris
8.33%
No where left to go apart from arse end of world
16.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Why Australia?

Old Sep 19th 2002, 4:29 am

Herman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud ofHerman has much to be proud of
Default Re: Why Australia?

Originally posted by pommie bastard:

We have also given up on the place same kind of reasons , family and friends , and also love travel its so much easier back in UK.
Also people here lack drive they look to others to show them how to sort things out , no ideas and no get and go.
I feel that its a case of when you arrive in Australia , put your clock forward and the calender back.
Every cock up ever made in the world ,is about to happen here because they follow not lead , the pollies here are the thickess on the face of the Earth bar none.
Good chating I take it you are under employed as well?
not really, about to out to a mtg!
later
Old Sep 20th 2002, 1:42 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why Australia?

Originally posted by rhicel:
. What a laugh you just cant imagine G Bush calling the USA the worlds ass can you

Dotty you are absolutely right, good ole George Jnr would never say something like that about his country.
what he would do however, is refuse to sign global climate change control agreements, despite the fact that his country is the biggest source of pollution on the planet.

Maria
THE Kyoto Protocol is flawed, ineffective and probably the most phony symbol in global politics today – yet the arguments for Australia trying to influence this system from within rather than without point to the need for a policy rethink.

The Howard Government's problem is the diminishing logic of its pledge to meet Australia's 2012 greenhouse emission target yet refuse to ratify the protocol about to enter into force.

The issue for Australia is no longer the economic question of the marginal costs or gains of ratification. It is, rather, Australia's ability to influence the next and decisive stage of the Kyoto process – the transition to a genuinely global system that will run over decades.