Reload this Page >

whose heading for Brisbane in sept 2004

whose heading for Brisbane in sept 2004

Old Aug 13th 2004, 3:25 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: whose heading for Brisbane in sept 2004

Originally Posted by glittababe
Hi there,

We're looking at Victoria Point although we're really waiting to see when we get there. Need good parks and skate boarding facilities for 3 hyperactive boys! Sold the car yesterday so I've started packing! Nervous but excited!!! XXX
My local area then

There is a small local skate board park at Thornlands, just up the road, and the local council list all Skate Parks on their web site.

Victoria Point has one aswell, I forgot that one

I've sent you a PM

Old Aug 13th 2004, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

lisaxxx will become famous soon enoughlisaxxx will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by irishmolly
We are heading out in 12 days. Found a great rental (with pool) in suburb called 'The Gap', 6 month lease signed and sealed.

I'm a Hairdresser and have 2 boys aged 5 & 7, hubby also !!!

Would be great to meet up with new expats to help settle into new life in Oz and have the odd beer, or two or three or four.

Michele.
Hi Irishmolly , I am also a hairdresser, been here 20 yrs. Originally from London. My best friend is from Glengormley (don't know how to spell it) also a hairdresser and been here 21 yrs . Funnily her daughters name is Molly.
The Gap is a lovely leafy suburb and quite upmarket.
Hope the flight isn't too long.
We will have to meet up when you arrive.
Old Aug 13th 2004, 3:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

Hiya, im tracey my hubby is gary and my daghter kerry is 16yrs old.We are heading out to brisbane in the new year, but we are also anxious to make new friends and swap new life stories.I ve been hairdressing for 23yrs gary is a design engineer come manager,and my daughter is going into 6th form in sept.My skills have been passed by the TRA and we ve now got to wait for our visas,... can t wait.Not sure yet on what area of brisbane got a lot of checking out to do.BE good to meet up either hear or when we get to brisbane.
Originally Posted by leannefr
Hi everyone
We are Darren,Leanne & Charlie and we Leave Sunny Yorkshire
on sept 15th 2004 for Brisbane,is there anyone else also flying out around the same time to the same areas
If so then please get in touch and we can meet up and exchange our new life settling stories HO and also have a beer or two