Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

whose heading for Brisbane in sept 2004

whose heading for Brisbane in sept 2004

Old Aug 12th 2004, 9:35 pm
PENNINE ELECTRICAL

Location: Was Wakefield, Now Bayside,Capalaba, Brisbane since 2004
Darren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant future
Default whose heading for Brisbane in sept 2004

Hi everyone
We are Darren,Leanne & Charlie and we Leave Sunny Yorkshire
on sept 15th 2004 for Brisbane,is there anyone else also flying out around the same time to the same areas
If so then please get in touch and we can meet up and exchange our new life settling stories HO and also have a beer or two
Old Aug 12th 2004, 9:37 pm
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough
Default Re: whose heading for Brisbane in sept 2004

Originally Posted by leannefr
Hi everyone
on sept 15th 2004 for Brisbane,is there anyone else also flying out around the same time to the same areas
If so then please get in touch and we can meet up and exchange our new life settling stories HO and also have a beer or two
Be there 2 September.
Old Aug 12th 2004, 9:39 pm
PENNINE ELECTRICAL

Darren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant futureDarren&Leanne has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ulujain
Be there 2 September.
hi Peter,Angela

Where abouts in Brisbane are you heading to ??????
We are looking at Alexandra Hills and Birkdale ares!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 12th 2004, 9:41 pm
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

hi Peter,Angela

Where abouts in Brisbane are you heading to ??????
We are looking at Alexandra Hills and Birkdale ares!!!!!!!!
Yeronga - Coorparoo - Camp hill area.
CON
Banned

CON is on a distinguished road

We were hoping to be in Brisbane by September but that is not likely considering we have not sold the house yet, we are still hoping to be there by Xmas.
Hello from Brisbane

irishmolly is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone
We are heading out in 12 days. Found a great rental (with pool) in suburb called 'The Gap', 6 month lease signed and sealed.

I'm a Hairdresser and have 2 boys aged 5 & 7, hubby also !!!

Would be great to meet up with new expats to help settle into new life in Oz and have the odd beer, or two or three or four.

Michele.
Old Aug 12th 2004, 9:43 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ulujain
Yeronga - Coorparoo - Camp hill area.
I used to live in Yeronga....and worked in Stones Corner....

Parts of Yeronga are really lovely
Old Aug 12th 2004, 9:45 pm
PENNINE ELECTRICAL

Originally Posted by irishmolly
We are heading out in 12 days. Found a great rental (with pool) in suburb called 'The Gap', 6 month lease signed and sealed.

I'm a Hairdresser and have 2 boys aged 5 & 7, hubby also !!!

Would be great to meet up with new expats to help settle into new life in Oz and have the odd beer, or two or three or four.

Michele.
Hi Irish Molly fully agree
i'm sure that i've replied to one of your mes before so this time i will add you to my buddy list,Good luck with the flight and let us know how it goes!!!!!!!
Old Aug 12th 2004, 9:54 pm
Hello from Brisbane

irishmolly is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Irish Molly fully agree
i'm sure that i've replied to one of your mes before so this time i will add you to my buddy list,Good luck with the flight and let us know how it goes!!!!!!!
Be sure to look us up - once we arrive access to this website will be via a internet cafe and daily, but not like now (addict - 4+ hours a day !!! ha ha), but definately PM me and we'll arrange a few beers.

Should have a new computer from Dell up and working within a few weeks of arriving.

Look forward to it

Michele
Old Aug 12th 2004, 10:01 pm
PENNINE ELECTRICAL

Originally Posted by irishmolly
Be sure to look us up - once we arrive access to this website will be via a internet cafe and daily, but not like now (addict - 4+ hours a day !!! ha ha), but definately PM me and we'll arrange a few beers.

Should have a new computer from Dell up and working within a few weeks of arriving.

Look forward to it

Michele

Hi michele
dont mean to sound thick or anything but since they cahnged all this forum around i dont know how to pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leanne
Old Aug 12th 2004, 10:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

All being well, we land on the 22nd of this month and we have pretty much secured a rental in Scarborough on the Redcliffe peninisula. There appears to be regular Brisbane meets so I'm sure that we will all get together at some point over the coming months.

Good luck everyone
Old Aug 12th 2004, 11:48 pm
ABCDiamond

Hi michele
dont mean to sound thick or anything but since they cahnged all this forum around i dont know how to pm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Leanne
Hi Leanne

Click on the persons username, top left of post, and the 2nd option that drops down is the one to send them a PM

Can't imagine why they got rid of the easy way to do it

Old Aug 13th 2004, 2:16 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Hi michele
Leanne
Hi there

We fly out in 14 days! Staying on Moreton Island first, will be in Brisbane for 1st Sep. Looking at Bayside area to live. Going out there with hubby and 3 lively boys ages 8, 7 and 5! Good luck!

Annie X
Old Aug 13th 2004, 2:56 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by glittababe
Hi there

We fly out in 14 days! Staying on Moreton Island first, will be in Brisbane for 1st Sep. Looking at Bayside area to live. Going out there with hubby and 3 lively boys ages 8, 7 and 5! Good luck!

Annie X
Annie

What part of the Bayside are you considering ?

Old Aug 13th 2004, 3:07 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Annie

What part of the Bayside are you considering ?
Hi there,

We're looking at Victoria Point although we're really waiting to see when we get there. Need good parks and skate boarding facilities for 3 hyperactive boys! Sold the car yesterday so I've started packing! Nervous but excited!!! XXX

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.