Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who's rooting for who ?

Who's rooting for who ?

Old May 16th 2003, 1:01 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by renth
English yob culture, I bet the people doing the beating up will be wearing football shirts and pissed on pints of lager.

I rest my case.
I did watch the England V Brasil match in the OB about 2000 with English shirts on and 8 young soon to be Pigs (Aussie police ) in Brasil shirts , these good well Bred Aussies caused the biggest fight I have seen down there , and talk to the bouncers and they will tell you what country produces the most work for them and its not the UK.
Stand outside the GBT at around 11pm plus and watch the entertainment , V8s burning rubber while bottles are thrown at any one stupid enough to pass by come and see the mess in the morning around the streets of Joondalup on a weekend before the cleaners come round, you are a full blown prat dream on.

Last edited by pommie bastard; May 16th 2003 at 1:17 am.
Old May 16th 2003, 1:04 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Stand outside the GBT at around 11pm plus and watch the entertainment , V8s burning rubber while bottles are thrown at any one stupid enought to pass by come and see the mess in the morning around the streets of Joondalup , you are a full blown prat dream on.
Everyone in Joondalup is British, or hadn't you noticed?
Old May 16th 2003, 1:08 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by renth
Everyone in Joondalup is British, or hadn't you noticed?
90% the kids of these good people are born here and become the useless crap that makes up an Aussie, you are living in the City limits of Joondalup with the same people you claim you cannot stand? try a suburb with more Ausses in it you then may know what you are talking about until then dream on.

PS come down the OB on a test match or rugby etc when England play Australia and show your support for the Aussies I could do with the entertainment.

I am rather happy that my child had a British education having seen the product that is turned out here , good luck with your kids you will need it.

Last edited by pommie bastard; May 16th 2003 at 1:24 am.
Old May 16th 2003, 1:14 am
Banned

Default Re: Who's rooting for who ?

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Snitzy
So would an Aussie , Rugby or Cricket are hardly world sports compared to the World game of Football, bollock brain.

Dear PB
I've always read your posts with interest and respected the fact you had strong views and stood by them even if they were in the minority.
Me...I'm a fence sitting, devil's advocate kind if guy. My original post was just to get a feel for peoples opinion not to be personally abused by you. Debating is one thing personal attacks are another. Therefore I would appreciate an apology on this forum.
So the consenus seems to be support your motherland but where do you draw the line with children who are born there? Some people and I think you are one of them thinks they are also British. If so how far back do you have to go to be an Australian ? Or is that only open to indigenus people?
Looking forward to your reply
Simon

I have sent an Email with my opinions and expressed my apology
, I must admit name calling is not on it brings me down to an Aussies level .

Old May 16th 2003, 1:45 am
Forum Regular

Slippers is an unknown quantity at this point

You often show too much class here old son.

I have seen over time that you are one of the least rude, and most of your replies are very humorous and show an enjoyment of the language that go over most people's heads I fear.
Old May 16th 2003, 1:49 am
Banned

Originally posted by Slippers
You often show too much class here old son.

I have seen over time that you are one of the least rude, and most of your replies are very humorous and show an enjoyment of the language that go over most people's heads I fear.
Thankyou for that I never try to insult people by abuse its not the way I was bought up , and I do tend to write as I speak , my typing is very poor I must ask for a young lady to help me out with this good work .

Old May 16th 2003, 2:06 am
Bilbo

An apology for name calling containing a generalizing name call. Typical Pommie Pot Tosser, you have only your teflon sense of superiority to crawl down into.

Old May 16th 2003, 2:08 am
Banned

Originally posted by Bilbo
An apology for name calling containing a generalizing name call. Typical Pommie Pot Tosser, you have only your teflon sense of superiority to crawl down into.
I will hit the bottom one day and find myself face to face with YOU?

Last edited by pommie bastard; May 16th 2003 at 2:15 am.
Old May 16th 2003, 2:14 am
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

"containing a generalizing name call. Typical Pommie Pot Tosser"

Pots, kettles etc.
Old May 16th 2003, 2:17 am
Bilbo

Originally posted by jayr
"containing a generalizing name call. Typical Pommie Pot Tosser"

Pots, kettles etc.
Pick a colour. I like chameleon.

Old May 16th 2003, 2:37 am
Bilbo

I will hit the bottom one day and find myself face to face with YOU?

There is no bottom, you are in free fall, tumbling lost in space for ever. The face you see is nought but your reflection in the mirror I hold for you to contemplate your utter insignificance.

Old May 16th 2003, 2:43 am
Banned

There is no bottom, you are in free fall, tumbling lost in space for ever. The face you see is nought but your reflection in the mirror I hold for you to contemplate your utter insignificance.
When it comes to being spaced out you are up there with the best , which orbit have you taken today ?
We all are insignificance until we understand that this is as good as it gets and wasting time at the arse end of the planet is for space cadets like yourself.

Last edited by pommie bastard; May 16th 2003 at 2:58 am.
Old May 16th 2003, 2:57 am
Bilbo

When it comes to being spaced out you are up there with the best , which orbit have you taken today ?
We all are nsignificance until we understand that this is as good as it gets and wasting time at the arse end of the planet is for space cadets like yourself.

Ahhh! I was getting tired of holding that mirror against the tidal forces of the black hole that is the essence of your being.

Think I'll drop to ground level and synchronise my orbit with Planet Earth, go walk up a hill to contemplate the gentle rain that has come to reawaken my home lands.

Old May 16th 2003, 3:01 am
Banned

Ahhh! I was getting tired of holding that mirror against the tidal forces of the black hole that is the essence of your being.

Think I'll drop to ground level and synchronise my orbit with Planet Earth, go walk up a hill to contemplate the gentle rain that has come to reawaken my home lands.
The bloody stuff pouring down here is not quite so gentle as the home owners whos windows have been blown in will tell.
I do think you talk out of your black hole but so do most Aussies so you are not a one off.

Old May 16th 2003, 3:18 am
Bilbo

The bloody stuff pouring down here is not quite so gentle as the home owners whos windows have been blown in will tell.
I do think you talk out of your black hole but so do most Aussies so you are not a one off.

You are next to momentous discovery! Poms have yet to learn how to talk out of their black holes and, as a consequence, are full of it. Strain harder in your contemplations of the space time fabric. Enjoy the maelstrom, I'm off the meet the wizard.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.