Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who's got a Personalised plate?

Who's got a Personalised plate?

Old May 11th 2007, 1:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

BadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond reputeBadgeIsBack has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who's got a Personalised plate?

Originally Posted by Weasy
I want weasy1 for my birthday - never thought I'd want a sad personalised plate but there's something about this place that makes me want5 to do these things

Lou
xx
There's a few things I'd do in Australia that for some reason I wouldn't fancy as much back in the Uk. And its not necessarily a negative reflection on Australia.
Old May 11th 2007, 1:36 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

I meant it as a positive for Oz - I feel full of bubbly fun here and am 'up for' so much more. Don't know why............... maybe it's the space I was craving....

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by BadgeIsBack
There's a few things I'd do in Australia that for some reason I wouldn't fancy as much back in the Uk. And its not necessarily a negative reflection on Australia.
Old May 11th 2007, 1:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Weasy
I meant it as a positive for Oz - I feel full of bubbly fun here and am 'up for' so much more. Don't know why............... maybe it's the space I was craving....

Lou
xx

I think it's because you've managed to move all this way and be OK, it kind of makes you feel like you can do anything
Old May 11th 2007, 1:48 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Bet your right Wendy...Still, I don't care for now I'll ride the feeling (helped by vino ).......

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by Wendy
I think it's because you've managed to move all this way and be OK, it kind of makes you feel like you can do anything
Old May 11th 2007, 1:54 pm
Scottish Canuck

Cookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond reputeCookie has a reputation beyond repute

Just popped over to OZ whilst browsing BE and thought I'd let you see my plate which I have used as my avatar. All personalised plates in NS cost only $80. There are a few around but they haven't really caught on here like back home.

We are originally from Aberdeen, Scotland and moved to Nova Scotia in Jan 07. I also know the guy who owns the same plate in Ontario.
Old May 11th 2007, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

Neil51 is just really niceNeil51 is just really niceNeil51 is just really niceNeil51 is just really niceNeil51 is just really niceNeil51 is just really niceNeil51 is just really niceNeil51 is just really nice

I have always thought that to own and/or yearn for a personal number plate is a form of mental illness.
All a car is is a lump of metal that gets one from A to B.
It is also immoral to spend money on these stupid things when there are so many people throughout the world without sufficient money to feed themselves of their babies.
Old May 11th 2007, 3:06 pm
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

OMG Just been on the personalised number plate website and found a great one for my hubbys birthday. Going to check with the garage I ordered my car from if its possible to get it sorted before we land in Brisbane on 6th June. I'm so excited!
Old May 11th 2007, 4:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

ireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud ofireland has much to be proud of

Ours read TARA 600 cos thats my daughters name
Old May 11th 2007, 4:09 pm

username 34 is an unknown quantity at this point

its not private but our plate reads

PT 4

which means Private truck (4x4) 4 - as in the 4th one registered on the island.

PT's are up to 61 now,
TT (trade trucks) up to 28
PC (private cars) about 90
HV (hire van - a taxi bus basically) theres 5 now.
Old Jun 6th 2007, 11:50 pm
Forum Regular

Gothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Neil51
I have always thought that to own and/or yearn for a personal number plate is a form of mental illness.
All a car is is a lump of metal that gets one from A to B.
It is also immoral to spend money on these stupid things when there are so many people throughout the world without sufficient money to feed themselves of their babies.
Shame you had to spend money on a computer then!!!
Old Jun 6th 2007, 11:52 pm
Forum Regular

Gothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant future

While driving around Sydney saw a couple of good plates,

POMMIE - near Sydney Airport (was this you?)
QUACK - obviously a Dr.

Gothchick
Old Jun 7th 2007, 12:00 am
In New Yorshire

tyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud oftyke has much to be proud of

I'm now getting "strange" people waving at me / tooting their horns and mainly friendly gestures at me.

A lot of people know my nickname from these forums
Old Jun 7th 2007, 2:05 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a vanity plate ...

It reads ... "2 MCH MNY".
Old Jun 7th 2007, 3:59 am
Tired but Happy

poshrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud ofposhrice has much to be proud of

My hubby actually persuaded his boss to let him a pesonalised plate on his crewman which is great because it means we don't pay for it his reads

MGE 007 as MGE is the company he works for and i don't think i need to explain the 007 and his wok colleague has MGE 008 not as good i don't think so if you see them driving around near you give them a hoot and a wave they will wonder what is going on lol as i am not going to tell them i have put the regos on here they often drive interstate for work so could be spotted anywhere.
Old Jun 7th 2007, 4:14 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

I have one ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.