Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Whoooopeeeeee - Got It (at Last)

Whoooopeeeeee - Got It (at Last)

Old Jan 17th 2007, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

scott_lass will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Whoooopeeeeee - Got It (at Last)

Originally Posted by Tweenies
Congratulations !!
So where r u headin 2.We off 2 sydney end of june but got till 17 november 2 be there
Old Jan 17th 2007, 11:13 am
Living the dream

kars has a brilliant futurekars has a brilliant futurekars has a brilliant futurekars has a brilliant futurekars has a brilliant futurekars has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by gordon&laura
Hi everyone

It's 6.00 a.m. in the morning - I can hardly see, logged into my computer - and guess what - our visa has been granted!!!!

So excited (dont know if I'll be able to do much work today).

A few drinky poos are on the cards for us tonight.

Catch up soon.

Laura and Gordon

Well done, hope all goes well with your new life

Sally
Old Jan 17th 2007, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

bluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to allbluenico is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kars
Well done, hope all goes well with your new life

Sally
Many congratulations...........wishing you the world of luck down under
Old Jan 17th 2007, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

gordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to allgordon&laura is a name known to all

Thanks everyone for your kind wishes!

I hope everything goes well with you also. We are hoping to head to Perth in June.

Laura and Gordon
Old Jan 17th 2007, 5:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone for your kind wishes!

I hope everything goes well with you also. We are hoping to head to Perth in June.

Laura and Gordon
Congratulations to you

Best of luck in the future
Old Jan 17th 2007, 5:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

leechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud ofleechy100 has much to be proud of

Hi everyone

It's 6.00 a.m. in the morning - I can hardly see, logged into my computer - and guess what - our visa has been granted!!!!

Catch up soon.

Laura and Gordon
Congratulations
Nicky x
Old Jan 17th 2007, 5:58 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Wey hey, big congrats all the best

Joex
Old Jan 17th 2007, 6:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

grahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to beholdgrahampaula is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations I'll have a for you Good luck.
Old Jan 17th 2007, 6:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

dakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to alldakesojo is a name known to all

Hi everyone

Catch up soon.

Laura and Gordon

Congratulations and all the best
Old Jan 17th 2007, 8:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Hi everyone

Catch up soon.

Laura and Gordon

Congratulations, enjoy yourselves tonight!