Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

who to send documents with royal mail?

who to send documents with royal mail?

Old Aug 9th 2006, 12:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

no longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to allno longer in scotland is a name known to all
Default who to send documents with royal mail?

i am sending my TRA away after a long wait for stuff coming back, who did everyone else send theres with and how much does it cost.....

any info would be great.

thanks
Old Aug 9th 2006, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

p63500sv8 has a spectacular aura aboutp63500sv8 has a spectacular aura aboutp63500sv8 has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: who to send documents with royal mail?

Originally Posted by stillinscotland
i am sending my TRA away after a long wait for stuff coming back, who did everyone else send theres with and how much does it cost.....

any info would be great.

thanks
Hi

I think you will find that Royal Mail lose track of the item once it leaves the UK.
We used www.interparcel.com who are half the price of DHL and you can track the item through the DHL website!

HTH

MichaelB
Old Aug 9th 2006, 1:28 pm
Forum Regular

wannabetherenow is a jewel in the roughwannabetherenow is a jewel in the roughwannabetherenow is a jewel in the roughwannabetherenow is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: who to send documents with royal mail?

any info would be great.

thanks
I used royal mail and they were just fine. Airsure did not lose any of my documents and I posted quite a few!
Old Aug 9th 2006, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: who to send documents with royal mail?

any info would be great.

thanks
We used interparcel too, just wanted the reassurance of tracking and using DHL..couldnt put my trust in UK postal service with all the certified copies.