Reload this Page >

Who does he think he is?

Wikiposts

Who does he think he is?

Old Jan 16th 2003, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

tomtanktop is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by suebo
I do apologise to anyone that read my post. There should be better sensorship on here, it should not have been allowed through. I deleted it, but PB has got it on there, so remove it please PB.
Afterall what can you expect from a p#sshead anti-social Aussie!!!!
Trouble is hes not an anti-social Aussie hes an anti-social Pommie and by his own admittance hes a bastard.
Old Jan 16th 2003, 11:06 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Call me AL
PB
I'm sure you would think drinking in backyards anti social if you don't get asked ANYWHERE by ANYONE. Nearly every weekend a group of between 6 and 25 of us get together, for parties, barbeques, picnics, day trips or weekends away. We meet loads of new people, see lots of new places, in short we have a life.... compare that to sitting in the SAME seat, in the SAME pub, moaning about the state of your life to the SAME people every weekend...Who's anti social, (and bigoted and small minded) now?
Tripe done that been there the same people sit in the same backyards trying to make dull remarks worrying about driving home eating greasy food , meeting new people get real people live in clicks in Perth all Poms together .
The faces down the pub change nightly at the weekend 800 people a night go down the OB makes your 25 look sick , BBQ are for those who have no life.

Old Jan 16th 2003, 11:08 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Grub
Oh yes PB- and that's from me sister's mate (you know, the poor scummy heathen of a contract cleaner that sparked off this posting in the first place). Yes- they are having a FABULOUS time! OMG- surely we cant be talking about PERTH- the biggest shithole on the planet!!! LOL!!! Get the hint PB- we all hate you, and at the risk of being censored 'GO FORTH AND MULTIPLY'- preferably in the UK though!!!

Oh what a upset little girl you are , Perth needs another loser like yourself got the visa yet?
I guess you have to be a basket case using words such as hate , to person you do not know , proves to me what a half bait you are go back to the school ground you came out of.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Jan 16th 2003 at 11:37 am.
Old Jan 16th 2003, 11:13 am
Banned

PB
I would rather be in Perth than in the US any day. The reason I am here is for the experience and that is all. We were a lot better off in Australia than here. And we can move back any time we want, but while we are over this side of the world, we are travelling and seeing as much as we can. That is one (and there are not many) of the advantages of being on this side of the world. I think you are going to be in for a shock when you move back to UK.

The shock I got was coming to Perth and seeing the backward working conditions I was asked to put up with.
A lot of Aussies move out and I do know many who are looking to improve themselfs not possible in a hick town like Perth, so I can understand why you left as will I.

Old Jan 16th 2003, 11:17 am
Banned

I do apologise to anyone that read my post. There should be better sensorship on here, it should not have been allowed through. I deleted it, but PB has got it on there, so remove it please PB.
Afterall what can you expect from a p#sshead anti-social Aussie!!!!
Bit hard on yourself Girl, I think you are a very nice lady a spit now and again proves you have back bone hope you are not turning into a Yank? now do start me off about them

Old Jan 16th 2003, 11:19 am
BE Enthusiast

suebo is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Bit hard on yourself Girl, I think you are a very nice lady a spit now and again proves you have back bone hope you are not turning into a Yank? now do start me off about them

NEVER...EVER...EVER class me as a yank. No chance. I am a bitch from hell Aussie through and through. And damn proud of it
Old Jan 16th 2003, 11:22 am
Banned

NEVER...EVER...EVER class me as a yank. No chance. I am a bitch from hell Aussie through and through. And damn proud of it
Love it well done nice to see that you are not turning into a bitter old bastard like me , keep giving me a hard time cheers up the punters.

Old Jan 16th 2003, 12:05 pm
2thick

You seem to have no problem replying to them then again you are as you say 2thick.

Missed your peanuts again? Let me explain that this is all like feeding peanuts to a monkey - got to give you enough to keep you interested. Without your ignorant rantings, I'd have less to laugh about when sitting at my computer.

So to paraphrase you, take off you rose-tinted glasses and stop DREAMING!!. England is no longer the land of milk and honey, if it ever was, and like Aus if you make a decent effort you will be successful. This, however, will require that you get off your fat arse (probably both literally and metaphorically) to make a living. Or do you plan to exist on welfare? Had a thought: the London zoo will keep you in feed and you can sell your manure

2thick perhaps but not Cro-Magnon

Old Jan 16th 2003, 12:47 pm
Banned

Originally posted by 2thick

So to paraphrase you, take off you rose-tinted glasses and stop DREAMING!!. England is no longer the land of milk and honey, if it ever was, and like Aus if you make a decent effort you will be successful. This, however, will require that you get off your fat arse (probably both literally and metaphorically) to make a living. Or do you plan to exist on welfare? Had a thought: the London zoo will keep you in feed and you can sell your manure

2thick perhaps but not Cro-Magnon

Never been without a job but have grown tired of being cheap labour in Australia , England has done OK by all my family back there , my son has looked at jobs and wages in Australia and can not understand why we here .
Look in the UK you get paid what the job is worth, in Australia they only value goverment workers and brickies the new emigrates are picked to fill jobs that are low paid in relation to the skill required , it alters market forces in flavour of employers.
Australia does have a welfare culture a lot of Aussies see it better to take hand outs than work in low paid jobs , leave them open for you good people.

ATTEMPTS to integrate the tax and welfare systems are welcomed, especially if the system is made easier to navigate and easier to administer.

But the work incentives argument may overstate the case for the link between welfare reform and unemployment levels. While Peter Dawkins (Opinion, 14/1) argues we need to see a policy package to address both demand and supply issues in the unemployment equation, it appears the spotlight will fall on welfare recipients. Dawkins himself has advocated a deregulation of the labour market to solve the unemployment problem with little attention to job quality or the issue of skill.

Tinkering with incentives may shift some people at the margins from welfare to work, but what sort of work? Where are the jobs and what sort of jobs are they? Is the desired outcome the creation of a US working poor?

If we shift outside the domain of economics, long-term economic restructuring, structural adjustment and labour market deregulation could be held to blame for the rise of jobless households, rather than the actions of individuals. It's clear there is an inherent skills mismatch in the Australian economy which will not be addressed by shifting people off welfare.

If we pursue a knowledge-based economy, we must create jobs but also develop the skills of workers. The growth of white-collar jobs neglects the fact that Australia has a blue-collar history and a skill set to match. While we may be witnessing a long-term transition to a new industrial structure, let's not forget those that have paid the price for the New Right's economic policy. They are not all dole bludgers, they have just lost their place in the New Economy.
Janine O'Flynn
University of Melbourne

Old Jan 16th 2003, 2:48 pm
Forum Regular

Twofingersalute is an unknown quantity at this point

What you do not seem to realise is that you can not convert money when you are moving to a different country. If you earn LB30,000 in UK, then expect to earn AUD30,000 in OZ. It P@##es me off when people convert. So what you expect to earn AUD75,000 coz you would earn LB30,000 in UK. It does not work that way.
What do you pay for a house in UK and what type would you get for it. What would you pay for a house in OZ and what type would you get for it. It all weighs out.
I live in USA and my hubby is earning less in US$ to what he would earn in AU$ (in Australia) and we are paying more for a house. Big deal, it is not all about the money, it is also for the experience. Grab a brain and wake up.

And PB.... not everone has to have a $500,000 house. You can pick up a $200,000 house in a really good area.
Forget about England and australia we should ALL go the the states-there they treat people WITH ANY TALENT with respect-everything is MUCH cheaper in the states-i lived in good old California!
Oh yes THE WEATHER( IS PERFECT MUCH BETTER THAN AUSTRALIA OR BRITAIN!!!
Old Jan 16th 2003, 2:49 pm
Forum Regular

What you do not seem to realise is that you can not convert money when you are moving to a different country. If you earn LB30,000 in UK, then expect to earn AUD30,000 in OZ. It P@##es me off when people convert. So what you expect to earn AUD75,000 coz you would earn LB30,000 in UK. It does not work that way.
What do you pay for a house in UK and what type would you get for it. What would you pay for a house in OZ and what type would you get for it. It all weighs out.
I live in USA and my hubby is earning less in US$ to what he would earn in AU$ (in Australia) and we are paying more for a house. Big deal, it is not all about the money, it is also for the experience. Grab a brain and wake up.

And PB.... not everone has to have a $500,000 house. You can pick up a $200,000 house in a really good area.
Forget about England and australia we should ALL go the the states-there they treat people WITH ANY TALENT with respect-everything is MUCH cheaper in the states-i lived in good old California!
Old Jan 16th 2003, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

Never mind...
Old Jan 16th 2003, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

Oh what a upset little girl you are , Perth needs another loser like yourself got the visa yet?
I guess you have to be a basket case using words such as hate , to person you do not know , proves to me what a half bait you are go back to the school ground you came out of.

Yeah Grub, YOU HATE THE TRUTH......simple as that-come on down under and see for yourself-get rid of that pommie accent though first....
Old Jan 16th 2003, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

colind is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Twofingersalute
Would that be the same California where there is massive oversupply in the labour market right now as a result of the dotcom crash and burns and which has been ravaged by storms for much of the winter? And the same US that is forecasting federal defecits in the $200 to $300 billion range over the next two years?
Old Jan 16th 2003, 2:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

suebo is on a distinguished road

And would that be the same California that is costs $500,000 for a dog box house???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.