Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who didn't bother to quote?

Who didn't bother to quote?

Old Sep 15th 2006, 6:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

rpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud ofrpa34 has much to be proud of
Default Who didn't bother to quote?

Just curious here.
We have had 5 shipping companies around and all have sent us a quote except one. I have read on previous threads about people not receiving quotes and now wonder if any one company is at fault more than others..

So, is there a company that came to assess your property & valuables yet never bothered to provide you with a quote?

Maybe we can save someone some precious time in the future.
Old Sep 15th 2006, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

Bosshogg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Who didn't bother to quote?

Originally Posted by rpa34
Just curious here.
We have had 5 shipping companies around and all have sent us a quote except one. I have read on previous threads about people not receiving quotes and now wonder if any one company is at fault more than others..

So, is there a company that came to assess your property & valuables yet never bothered to provide you with a quote?

Maybe we can save someone some precious time in the future.
I had Pickfords round a couple of weeks ago and they haven't sent a quote yet. Was told I would get it via email, still waiting!!