Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Who came on their own to Melbourne

Who came on their own to Melbourne

Old Mar 24th 2009, 7:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold
Default Who came on their own to Melbourne

Im just wondering if there are any other singles out there in Melbourne as all ive met so far are couples.

This is not a bad tyhing but generally they have some one to do something with at the weekends.

Anyone up for a meet and ill get one organised

Men or Women or Couples who dont mind their partner going out with the others on their own

Al
Old Mar 29th 2009, 11:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Mr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to beholdMr Anderson is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Who came on their own to Melbourne

Originally Posted by Mr Anderson
Im just wondering if there are any other singles out there in Melbourne as all ive met so far are couples.

This is not a bad tyhing but generally they have some one to do something with at the weekends.

Anyone up for a meet and ill get one organised

Men or Women or Couples who dont mind their partner going out with the others on their own

Al
Obviously no one brave enough to say they are alloowed out on their own LOL

Al
Old Apr 1st 2009, 9:40 am
Just Joined

Crops will become famous soon enough

Hey Al

I've just moved to Melbourne on my own and am living in Richmond. Let me know if you fancy meeting uo for a few pints!

Cheers
Dave
Old Apr 1st 2009, 11:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Crops
Hey Al

I've just moved to Melbourne on my own and am living in Richmond. Let me know if you fancy meeting uo for a few pints!

Cheers
Dave
Yes mate i do, there are plenty of pubs in richmond

Theres a few of us out on friday if you fancy, we are off to brunswick street fitzroy if you fancy about 8ish getting in to town.

ill pm you my mobile.

Otherwise, free alot of nights for a beer or a catch up.

Al
Old Apr 1st 2009, 11:47 am
Just Joined

Crops will become famous soon enough

Yeah Friday sounds good mate!

I'll give you a text tomorrow

Cheers
Dave
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 4:29 am
Just Joined

mungoose will become famous soon enoughmungoose will become famous soon enough

I'm here on my own too. Would be good to meet up with a few people from GB. Can't do tonight though, or Saturday, but will look in for upcoming events!! Tony
Old Apr 2nd 2009, 4:39 am
BE Enthusiast

hows it going

theres a few of us out in brunswick street fitzroy on friday if you fancy, all lads so far about 5 of us, 3 know each other the other 2 are new. It wont be a late one unless you make it one as im working saturday

The more the merrier lads or girls, its not organised, just going for a mooch so dont expect anything organised, its not a meet and im not the organiser, just a few bevvies

Al