Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Whinging Bloody Muslims

Whinging Bloody Muslims

Old Nov 25th 2003, 9:30 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future
Default Whinging Bloody Muslims

Love it here or leave: Sheikh Taj Din al-Hilali
Old Nov 25th 2003, 9:36 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Whinging Bloody Muslims

Originally posted by Megalania
Love it here or leave: Sheikh Taj Din al-Hilali
That reminds me. I should pop up to Auburn to check out the sweets on offer for Eid.
Old Nov 25th 2003, 9:59 pm
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by bondipom
That reminds me. I should pop up to Auburn to check out the sweets on offer for Eid.
While devout Muslims celebrate its end, the holiday of Eid, as a time of peace and forgiveness, more secular believers use it as a reason to party.

World: Muslims Celebrating Eid, The End Of Ramadan

Lakemba MOSQUE, 65 - 67 Wangee Rd Lakemba 2195 NSW
Old Nov 25th 2003, 10:25 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Megalania
While devout Muslims celebrate its end, the holiday of Eid, as a time of peace and forgiveness, more secular believers use it as a reason to party.

World: Muslims Celebrating Eid, The End Of Ramadan

Lakemba MOSQUE, 65 - 67 Wangee Rd Lakemba 2195 NSW
I spent Ramadan in Egypt and it is party time. I was in Pizz Hut just before sunset and the Muslims all had their Pizzas ready. As soon as the sun set a cannon fires and the partying starts.

During the day most are tired, hungry and thirsty so getting work done is difficult.

Most adhere to the rules of not bringing anything to the lip during daylight but just like Catholics in lent there are plenty that break.
Old Nov 25th 2003, 10:38 pm
Banned

Go Lebo Tonight?