Wheres Whiskey?

Old Nov 13th 2003, 7:01 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wheres Whiskey?

just noticed we havnt heard from her latley - I know she was packing and going! but anyone heard how she's getting on??

Sue
Old Nov 13th 2003, 8:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

She left a while back, so hopefully she has arrived and is sorting everything out by now.
Old Nov 13th 2003, 8:16 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tinaj
She left a while back, so hopefully she has arrived and is sorting everything out by now.

thought so.
how long before you go tina?
Old Nov 13th 2003, 9:51 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

She did tell me before she left that she would be offline for some time, but would be in touch again once she's settled. Her email account went when she disconnected so we'll have to sit and wait......hope she gets in touch soon though.
Old Nov 15th 2003, 4:18 am
BE Enthusiast

jeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant futurejeannie has a brilliant future
Default Re: Wheres Whiskey?

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
just noticed we havnt heard from her latley - I know she was packing and going! but anyone heard how she's getting on??

Sue

Funny I was thinking the same thing this morning she must so busy..... hope all is well.....
Old Nov 21st 2003, 4:51 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Thought you'd like to know - Whiskey has just phoned me! She's in WA, having a really good time. Says things have got better for her ever since she got on the plane! She sounded really good, isn't missing the UK at all (except for a few people, and front-loading washing machines!!), and will be back online when her furniture and computer get here. In the meantime, I told her people had been asking, so she said could I assure everyone she's doing well!
If anyone needs her urgently pm me, and I'll pass the mesages on.

Old Nov 21st 2003, 4:56 am
BE Forum Addict

DianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to allDianeOZ is a name known to all

Thats good news, she deserves a break.

Di
Old Nov 26th 2003, 11:34 am
Home and Happy

First job when the computer arrives is to log back in to Expats, Whiskey said tonight! Think she's getting withdrawal symptoms! Sounds like shes having fun though, which is what she needs.
Old Nov 26th 2003, 12:38 pm

Originally posted by Pollyana
First job when the computer arrives is to log back in to Expats, Whiskey said tonight! Think she's getting withdrawal symptoms! Sounds like shes having fun though, which is what she needs.

pass on our best wishes.....glad to hear all is well!!

sue
Old Dec 29th 2003, 3:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

I'm back - hello folks - BELATED "Happy Christmas" and a "Good New Year" to you all. Blimey - i've missed you lot.

Whisky