wheres best

Old Jul 16th 2008, 12:12 pm
Just Joined

madwelshman is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool wheres best

so where is the best place to live and is it really a better move than staying in the uk. my head is in the sky about this move my wife wants us to move and im just filling in the visas for oz. we want the sun and the best for our kids age 4 and 3 any help would be fab.darren
Old Jul 17th 2008, 12:20 am
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: wheres best

Originally Posted by madwelshman
so where is the best place to live and is it really a better move than staying in the uk. my head is in the sky about this move my wife wants us to move and im just filling in the visas for oz. we want the sun and the best for our kids age 4 and 3 any help would be fab.darren
Darren, you need to provide more info for anyone to help you.

However on a general note I would say that the best place is where you can earn a sufficient income, for without this everything else is just a dream.

Buzzy
Old Jul 17th 2008, 5:59 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
Darren, you need to provide more info for anyone to help you.

However on a general note I would say that the best place is where you can earn a sufficient income, for without this everything else is just a dream.

Buzzy
wise words there mate.
Old Jul 17th 2008, 5:59 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Where I am but you can't come here, it's mine
Old Jul 17th 2008, 7:17 pm
Just Joined

madwelshman is an unknown quantity at this point

well im a U.P.S driver and the wife is an insurance clark we got family in sidney but people say its like living in london there
so where has got the best weather and not a lot of creepy spiders lol
and best school for the kids.
is a move the best for me the uk is getting me down now .
so any body want to talk please do
Old Jul 17th 2008, 7:26 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by madwelshman
well im a U.P.S driver and the wife is an insurance clark we got family in sidney but people say its like living in london there
so where has got the best weather and not a lot of creepy spiders lol
and best school for the kids.
is a move the best for me the uk is getting me down now .
so any body want to talk please do
What visa are you trying to get?

I am not sure that your qualifications will get you one......unless I have missed something.
Old Jul 17th 2008, 10:42 pm
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light

Everyone has different preferences, we had never been to oz before and just headed straight for the sunshine coast and we love it wouldnt go else where, but its very expensive and we just manage on one wage my hubby earns $42000 a year which is crap without the help from centrelink we wouldnt be here, so you need to have permenant residency to get that help. We have 2 children 2 and 4 and they love it, its a better way of life and we are always out doing things as a family something we never did in the uk, oh yeah i havent seen any spiders or snakes yet and have been here 9 months, good luck with everything
Old Jul 17th 2008, 11:41 pm
Just Joined

beanz is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, we found it difficult to get a reasonable wage while living on the Sunshine Coast. Nice area but the income can cloud your view!
Old Jul 18th 2008, 12:32 am
Forum Regular

KarenBK has a brilliant futureKarenBK has a brilliant futureKarenBK has a brilliant futureKarenBK has a brilliant futureKarenBK has a brilliant futureKarenBK has a brilliant future

Hi - just looking through these posts and it makes you realise how many fab places there are here. We live in the Western Suburbs of Brisbane so only 16km to the city. The area is true family environment, good community spirit, good schools and friendly people. Only been here since November 07 and already feels like home.