Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

First Australian birthday - anyone fancy a bevvie in Adelaide??

First Australian birthday - anyone fancy a bevvie in Adelaide??

Old Jul 7th 2008, 3:21 am
We're going home...yeay!!

Location: Crossing off the days until I can leave Oz and go home.
Tracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really nice
Default First Australian birthday - anyone fancy a bevvie in Adelaide??

Me and Matt are both celebrating our birthdays in July and wondered if anyone fancied a bevvie or two at the Esplanade Hotel in Brighton on Saturday 12th July? We will be in the Sports Bar from about 7pm onwards if you fancy coming along for a beer or three......see you there!!

Traci and Matt xx

Last edited by Tracijbc; Jul 7th 2008 at 3:24 am.
Old Jul 7th 2008, 8:20 am
Playing the game

Pinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: First Australian birthday - anyone fancy a bevvie in Adelaide??

We're out already that night (seeing the Wedding Singer - anyone seen that yet?) but hope you have a great night. Did you get my pm re the agency Traci?
Old Jul 7th 2008, 11:36 pm

Tracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really niceTracijbc is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pinkie
We're out already that night (seeing the Wedding Singer - anyone seen that yet?) but hope you have a great night. Did you get my pm re the agency Traci?
Hey lady, thanks for the PM re the agency. Got a gig with westaff for Disability SA at the moment, sure feels good to finally get some work. Sorry you can't make it for a bevvie, but maybe next time eh?

Take care

T x
Old Jul 8th 2008, 10:03 am
Playing the game

Pinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the roughPinkie is a jewel in the rough

No worries, as long as you've got some work that's the main thing. Where's Disability SA then? Are you in the city? We're top of Rundle Mall if you fancy a coffee one lunchtime?

Em
Old Jul 8th 2008, 11:21 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tracijbc
Me and Matt are both celebrating our birthdays in July and wondered if anyone fancied a bevvie or two at the Esplanade Hotel in Brighton on Saturday 12th July? We will be in the Sports Bar from about 7pm onwards if you fancy coming along for a beer or three......see you there!!

Traci and Matt xx
Hi Traci
Too far for us to travel i am afraid (babysitters are on an hourly rate ) otherwise we would have loved to come.

Make the next night out closer to the city and we will be there
Hope you both have fab birthdays

Adele + Graham x
Old Jul 8th 2008, 11:30 pm

Originally Posted by Pinkie
No worries, as long as you've got some work that's the main thing. Where's Disability SA then? Are you in the city? We're top of Rundle Mall if you fancy a coffee one lunchtime?

Em
Actually stuck out "in the sticks" at Fullarton, so I can't make it into the city, not really a bad thing, as it means I don't spend any money either!

We'll have to organise another night out when everyone can make it.

see you soon

T x
Old Jul 13th 2008, 11:19 pm

Just a quick "Thank you" to everyone who came along on Saturday night and helped to make my first birthday in south Australia a great one.

Thanks to all of you and we'll see you all again soon.....

Take care

Traci and Matt xxxxx
Old Jul 18th 2008, 12:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

No probs we enjoyed ourselves - too much drink as per usual

See you sat night at the Seacliff