Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

where is wilfred?

where is wilfred?

Old Sep 20th 2003, 8:36 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by Wilf
You're right there old son. My old nemesis will not knock me off my perch. I am on holiday in New Zealand again at the moment and I am typing this using my mate's computer whilst I am waiting for this evening's nosebag.

Jesus, this place seems to get further and further behind the times. I hired Fred Flintstone's car this morning down at the Wellington waterfront and ran over a brontosaurus.

Anway, I have got to go because I need a good feed up and then a bit of shopping next week - someone's got to keep this sinking economy afloat and two pairs of trousers from Farmers (if it will still be in business on Monday) should keep them going for another few weeks here. Anyway, Hello to all.

All the best, Wilf
Good to see you're still alive old timer. I need you on this forum. You are my verbal punchbag.
Old Sep 20th 2003, 9:11 am
Just Joined

Harpo is an unknown quantity at this point

Wilf, or should I say DON!!!! Yes Don!! of PeasantFamily fame!

Gotcha!
Old Sep 21st 2003, 7:00 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Harpo
Wilf, or should I say DON!!!! Yes Don!! of PeasantFamily fame!

Gotcha!
That`d be the day. Wilfo might be in NZ right now (as I am too! since Weds) but I have yet to run into the old bugger. Smoke trail? I don`t think so.

NB It`s Pleasance, Mr Marx
Old Sep 21st 2003, 7:44 am
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
That`d be the day. Wilfo might be in NZ right now (as I am too! since Weds) but I have yet to run into the old bugger. Smoke trail? I don`t think so.

NB It`s Pleasance, Mr Marx
How you doing out there pf, you jammy git?
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 10:05 pm
Don
Banned

Originally posted by chippy
How you doing out there pf, you jammy git?
Jammy enough to have had wonderful weather the whole week we`ve been here!

The camellias, magnolias, rhododendrons and azaleas in Christchurch Botanical Gardens are wonderful!

Fill in more later. (Sigh, another Spring and Summer to get through - where`s winter gone?!!!)
Old Sep 23rd 2003, 11:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

chris hogan is an unknown quantity at this point

Good to see Wilf is still alive and kicking enjoy the holiday fella or is is convalesance old timer,have a couple for us as i've had them for you
Old Sep 24th 2003, 9:32 pm
Just Joined

miss brodie is an unknown quantity at this point

You're right there old son. My old nemesis will not knock me off my perch. I am on holiday in New Zealand again at the moment and I am typing this using my mate's computer whilst I am waiting for this evening's nosebag.

Jesus, this place seems to get further and further behind the times. I hired Fred Flintstone's car this morning down at the Wellington waterfront and ran over a brontosaurus.

Anway, I have got to go because I need a good feed up and then a bit of shopping next week - someone's got to keep this sinking economy afloat and two pairs of trousers from Farmers (if it will still be in business on Monday) should keep them going for another few weeks here. Anyway, Hello to all.

All the best, Wilf

Hey Wilf, I had a look for the flattened brontosaurus on Oriental Parade yesterday. I guess that WCC must have turned up with their horse and cart to remove it. Don't worry too much about the NZ economy. I bought a couple of books and a new dog lead from The Warehouse yesterday. That should keep things ticking over for a while. Well, I have to go and buy some groceries from Khandallah New World now. I will keep an eye out for you.
Old Apr 25th 2004, 8:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

All the best, Wilf
Wilf
This must be a very long holiday When are you coming back?
Old Apr 25th 2004, 9:21 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

see!

Don goes to NZ and goes off line for ages, pops back up , as does Wilf, who's "been on holiday". Dons not around much cos he's busy travelling the world so begs the question,
"did Don kill wilf in NZ?"

PS, soory its too early for me to be up really
Old Apr 25th 2004, 11:53 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by hevs
Don goes to NZ and goes off line for ages, pops back up , as does Wilf, who's "been on holiday". Dons not around much cos he's busy travelling the world so begs the question,
That was the claim on the deadside
Old Apr 26th 2004, 4:58 am
Don
Banned

Originally posted by hevs
Old Apr 26th 2004, 9:22 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Im getting a little paranoid here ... on ***** Im from the darkside and on here Im from the dead side .... sending a shivver down me spine it is

Last edited by sky; Apr 26th 2004 at 9:29 am.
Old Apr 26th 2004, 9:30 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute
Default donilf,

Their, collective heads probably disapeared up their own ,arse holes . Looking for Sun shine .................... MM
Old Apr 26th 2004, 8:29 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by sky
Im getting a little paranoid here ... on ***** Im from the darkside and on here Im from the dead side .... sending a shivver down me spine it is
........but you bring a ray of sunshine to both sides Sky
Attached Thumbnails where is wilfred?-sunray.jpg