Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Application sent at last

Application sent at last

Old Apr 25th 2004, 9:23 pm
Good news everyone...

davidclifford is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Application sent at last

I know I haven't contributed much to this forum so far but I read it regularily and have found it a lot of help.

I'm going for a spouse visa as my wife is a naturalised Australian, she spent 8 years living in Brisbane and got her citizenship during that time. I don't expect too much trouble as we have a kid and one more on the way except that I am category B on my medical due to an illnes ten years ago that left me partialy sighted in one eye.

Well, I have finally got everything together and sent my application out on Friday (23rd) so wish me luck!.

Dave, Jen, Alex and Bump.
Old Apr 26th 2004, 6:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck David and family... it seems the forum has ground to a halt of late, so please excuse the lack of replies!
Old Apr 26th 2004, 7:17 pm
Now in Mandurah

Pauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the roughPauline is a jewel in the rough

Good luck David and Family..
In the same boat as the rest of us now,
sitting around and waiting...
Old Apr 26th 2004, 7:22 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Default Re: Application sent at last

Originally posted by davidclifford
I know I haven't contributed much to this forum so far but I read it regularily and have found it a lot of help.

I'm going for a spouse visa as my wife is a naturalised Australian, she spent 8 years living in Brisbane and got her citizenship during that time. I don't expect too much trouble as we have a kid and one more on the way except that I am category B on my medical due to an illnes ten years ago that left me partialy sighted in one eye.

Well, I have finally got everything together and sent my application out on Friday (23rd) so wish me luck!.

Good luck david & family

You'll be OK as others have made it with B category [including my son].

Bide your time and your time will come my friend

Phoenixuk2oz

Old Apr 26th 2004, 7:42 pm
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice

Originally posted by davidclifford

Good luck!! I sent mine on Saturday... the cardiologist report & meds wont be sent off till end of this week, so I know already I wont be one of those 'two day wonders'. Still, fingers crossed!!
Old Apr 26th 2004, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck, mate.

This is now the time to find a love of jigsaws, knitting, stamp collecting - anything that will help you to cope with the waiting!

I thinking of taking up macrame. That way I can learn the names of all the knots that TRA and DIMIA are tying me up in!