Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Where are we all?

View Poll Results: Just curious as to where all the BE are/Planning to start/started their new life down
Perth
31.76%
Adelaide
10.81%
Melbourne
14.86%
Sydney
13.51%
Brisbane
30.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Where are we all?

Old Mar 17th 2006, 1:33 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Where are we all?

Originally Posted by sel
We fly out on the 18th April ... woohoo

Dogs has his blood test Monday, shippers are booked for Wednesday and we have to be out of the house on Thursday ... will be staying at my dads

How's things with you ?
aahhh I knew you were almost there just couldnt remember if you'd gone or not

we are still in limbo mate, although had a viewer this morning

Good luck with the move and shippers and stuff
Old Mar 17th 2006, 2:04 pm
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
aahhh I knew you were almost there just couldnt remember if you'd gone or not

we are still in limbo mate, although had a viewer this morning

Good luck with the move and shippers and stuff
Yes nearly there, would of been sooner had the first lady not pulled out but still all seems to be working out in the end as it will for you. I hope your viewing went well and that you get your buyer soon
Old Mar 17th 2006, 2:08 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sel
Yes nearly there, would of been sooner had the first lady not pulled out but still all seems to be working out in the end as it will for you. I hope your viewing went well and that you get your buyer soon
thanks mate have a Tooheys for me when you get there
Old Mar 17th 2006, 2:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wmoore
I've got a picture somewhere .... we got a full size skip and filled it to about 3 feet over the top Then gave some to the charity shop, some to a car boot sale ......

In the end we had about 4 clearouts and brought with us just about the right amount of crap.

I'm leaving all my crap here. Only taking ourselves and 3 suitcases :scared: (and the kids, but only cos we have to )
Old Mar 17th 2006, 3:14 pm
Darren,Emma and Katie

poohandtigger is a jewel in the roughpoohandtigger is a jewel in the roughpoohandtigger is a jewel in the roughpoohandtigger is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Sunny_Glesga
Just curious as to where all the BE are/Planning to start/started their new life down under and what area you plan/are staying in at the moment

Perth? Adelaide? Sydney? Melbourne?

Sorry not to mention the Brissie ppl, For some reason the Missus has no intention of looking moving there, she has some perseption that theres far too many things that dont like us 2 legged humans!

If only i wasnt P***** when i met her, what would my thoughts have been? :scared: .................................... no matter
Gold Coast 4 us
Old Mar 31st 2006, 1:38 am
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by possoms
Sel have you gone yet??
hi possoms
have you sold your house yet?
we arived in hobart in feb and we love it here!
Old Mar 31st 2006, 5:42 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad I'm not in Brisbane or Perth
Old Mar 31st 2006, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

sarahge is a jewel in the roughsarahge is a jewel in the roughsarahge is a jewel in the roughsarahge is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Sunny_Glesga
Just curious as to where all the BE are/Planning to start/started their new life down under and what area you plan/are staying in at the moment

Perth? Adelaide? Sydney? Melbourne?

Sorry not to mention the Brissie ppl, For some reason the Missus has no intention of looking moving there, she has some perseption that theres far too many things that dont like us 2 legged humans!

If only i wasnt P***** when i met her, what would my thoughts have been? :scared: .................................... no matter

Sunny (well most of the time) Queensland for us.
Old Mar 31st 2006, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

Silky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of lightSilky Chicken is a glorious beacon of light

No option for NSW then? That's where we're heading - Cooma is our nearest town and Bungarby is the area (population 150!), so rural for us!

Sara