Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

where should your meds/pcc's go

where should your meds/pcc's go

Old May 11th 2005, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of
Default where should your meds/pcc's go

Hi after have our meds...all ok by the way..... where should they be sent to sydney or adelaide,the reason I ask is at the meds we were asked where do you want them sent to.....the TRA was at Adelaide so i said Adelaide...is this right,if its wrong will adelaide send to sydney
Old May 11th 2005, 6:59 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: where should your meds/pcc's go

Originally Posted by Steve2438
Hi after have our meds...all ok by the way..... where should they be sent to sydney or adelaide,the reason I ask is at the meds we were asked where do you want them sent to.....the TRA was at Adelaide so i said Adelaide...is this right,if its wrong will adelaide send to sydney
yeah as far as i know adeladie is right
Old May 11th 2005, 7:29 pm
Happy, happy Visa holders

Location: Back in Huddersfield, after fantastic time in Gold Coast
And&Mez has a spectacular aura aboutAnd&Mez has a spectacular aura aboutAnd&Mez has a spectacular aura about

Ours have gone off today, we were asked to send them to Sydney. I thought it was Adelaide until we rcvd letter from Agent with the correct address. We are 139 Designated Area Sponsor. I don't know if its different addresses for different Visas. Hope this helps.
Old May 11th 2005, 7:30 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthforme
yeah as far as i know adeladie is right
I've been doing some digging on this today because our meds are ready to send. It appears that pre-July '04 applicants send theirs to ASPC but post-July applicants should send theirs to Sydney.

This seems to be the consensus on the Immi forum, hopefully one of the experts can clarify.
Old May 11th 2005, 8:56 pm
When?? We ask ourselves!!

andy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really niceandy & jayne is just really nice

Originally Posted by wmoore
I've been doing some digging on this today because our meds are ready to send. It appears that pre-July '04 applicants send theirs to ASPC but post-July applicants should send theirs to Sydney.

This seems to be the consensus on the Immi forum, hopefully one of the experts can clarify.
We are post-July going on a skilled 136 visa and we had to send our meds to :

Local Clearance Unit
DIMIA
GPO Box 9984
Sydney
New South Wales

Hope this helps!

Jayne
Old May 11th 2005, 9:04 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andy & jayne
We are post-July going on a skilled 136 visa and we had to send our meds to :

Local Clearance Unit
DIMIA
GPO Box 9984
Sydney
New South Wales

Hope this helps!

Jayne
Cheers. That address is for regular post, for couriers use:

Local Clearance Unit
Department of Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs
Level 6, 26 Lee Street
Sydney CBD NSW 2000 AUSTRALIA
Old May 12th 2005, 11:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of

Thanks all I guess i have sent them to the wrong place,here's hoping adelaide will forward onto sydney
Old May 12th 2005, 11:46 am
What's happening dudes?

Thanks all I guess i have sent them to the wrong place,here's hoping adelaide will forward onto sydney
They will. someone else on here had the same problem and their CO sent them to Sydney. It just holds the process up a few days that's all.
Old May 12th 2005, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

They will. someone else on here had the same problem and their CO sent them to Sydney. It just holds the process up a few days that's all.
Thanks wmoore,do you thinks i should send the police checks to the same place as well
Old May 12th 2005, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

Cheers. That address is for regular post, for couriers use:

Local Clearance Unit
Department of Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs
Level 6, 26 Lee Street
Sydney CBD NSW 2000 AUSTRALIA

This is where we sent ours aswell.
Theresa
Old May 12th 2005, 12:46 pm
What's happening dudes?

Thanks wmoore,do you thinks i should send the police checks to the same place as well
Police checks should go to ASPC - at least that's where mine have gone!