British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   where should your meds/pcc's go (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/where-should-your-meds-pccs-go-302342/)

Steve2438 May 11th 2005 6:30 pm

where should your meds/pcc's go

Hi after have our meds...all ok by the way..... where should they be sent to sydney or adelaide,the reason I ask is at the meds we were asked where do you want them sent to.....the TRA was at Adelaide so i said Adelaide...is this right,if its wrong will adelaide send to sydney :confused:

Perthforme May 11th 2005 6:59 pm

Re: where should your meds/pcc's go

Originally Posted by Steve2438
Hi after have our meds...all ok by the way..... where should they be sent to sydney or adelaide,the reason I ask is at the meds we were asked where do you want them sent to.....the TRA was at Adelaide so i said Adelaide...is this right,if its wrong will adelaide send to sydney :confused:

yeah as far as i know adeladie is right :D

And&Mez May 11th 2005 7:29 pm

Ours have gone off today, we were asked to send them to Sydney. I thought it was Adelaide until we rcvd letter from Agent with the correct address. We are 139 Designated Area Sponsor. I don't know if its different addresses for different Visas. Hope this helps. :)

wmoore May 11th 2005 7:30 pm

Originally Posted by Perthforme
yeah as far as i know adeladie is right :D

I've been doing some digging on this today because our meds are ready to send. It appears that pre-July '04 applicants send theirs to ASPC but post-July applicants should send theirs to Sydney.

This seems to be the consensus on the Immi forum, hopefully one of the experts can clarify.

andy & jayne May 11th 2005 8:56 pm

Originally Posted by wmoore
I've been doing some digging on this today because our meds are ready to send. It appears that pre-July '04 applicants send theirs to ASPC but post-July applicants should send theirs to Sydney.

This seems to be the consensus on the Immi forum, hopefully one of the experts can clarify.

We are post-July going on a skilled 136 visa and we had to send our meds to :

Local Clearance Unit
DIMIA
GPO Box 9984
Sydney
New South Wales

Hope this helps!

Jayne :D

wmoore May 11th 2005 9:04 pm

Originally Posted by andy & jayne
We are post-July going on a skilled 136 visa and we had to send our meds to :

Local Clearance Unit
DIMIA
GPO Box 9984
Sydney
New South Wales

Hope this helps!

Jayne :D

Cheers. That address is for regular post, for couriers use:

Local Clearance Unit
Department of Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs
Level 6, 26 Lee Street
Sydney CBD NSW 2000 AUSTRALIA

Steve2438 May 12th 2005 11:41 am

Thanks all I guess i have sent them to the wrong place,here's hoping adelaide will forward onto sydney

wmoore May 12th 2005 11:46 am

Thanks all I guess i have sent them to the wrong place,here's hoping adelaide will forward onto sydney

They will. someone else on here had the same problem and their CO sent them to Sydney. It just holds the process up a few days that's all.

Steve2438 May 12th 2005 12:24 pm

They will. someone else on here had the same problem and their CO sent them to Sydney. It just holds the process up a few days that's all.

Thanks wmoore,do you thinks i should send the police checks to the same place as well :)

hooperhome May 12th 2005 12:25 pm

Cheers. That address is for regular post, for couriers use:

Local Clearance Unit
Department of Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs
Level 6, 26 Lee Street
Sydney CBD NSW 2000 AUSTRALIA

This is where we sent ours aswell.
Theresa

wmoore May 12th 2005 12:46 pm

Thanks wmoore,do you thinks i should send the police checks to the same place as well :)

Police checks should go to ASPC - at least that's where mine have gone!