Reload this Page >

where,s the best place to live ???

Wikiposts

where,s the best place to live ???

Old May 7th 2003, 2:16 am
Forum Regular

delboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default to pommie bastard

thankyou for such usefull information i will have alook into it many thanks allison. ps there r some parts of oz you like then, its good to hear, can i ask what part of perth you live ? and how long you have been in oz and what really makes you so unhappy with perth? see you later;
Old May 7th 2003, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

ace ventura is an unknown quantity at this point

hey pb the areas you just mentioned is there much work going on there or is it close enough to commute to perth cheers ace
Old May 7th 2003, 12:22 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by ace ventura
hey pb the areas you just mentioned is there much work going on there or is it close enough to commute to perth cheers ace
We lived in Quinns and loved it the thing that moved us was the home we built was far too big to look after , this area is going to boom next year the train station opens across the road from both these suburbs prices will double , right now it can take 40mins to get to Perth city center in a car , or 10 mins to Joondalup but there is a station nearer cuts time to 20 mins to the city.
Two years ago a shopping area was built in Clarkson very near both areas I mentioned its now taken off big time this area is one of the fastest growing in Australia .
You will love Mindarie the marina has 3 million dollar homes around it far better than Hillarys , as for Quinns it was a holiday spot in the past some of the sea front homes were shacks and still are but the blocks are worth $600K if bull- dozed , get in now the next suburb Jindalee is going to open soon (Yanks are pumping money in) the block land prices there will be double the top price in Quinns which is about $400K down to $120K.
That my good deed of the day back to the dreamers.