where in perth

Old Mar 12th 2005, 8:58 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Default where in perth

hi guys...been driving myself mad reading so much now confused! We want to go to perth however bit concerned now as some negative comments. going anyway as have family there but where shall i stay???? my husband likes to coast but i like to look of the city as looks not so quiet. dont want to be in the middle of nowhere....please help!

havent alot of money so need very reasonable place to rent however done want to be in a rough area as i have 3 girls, 18.16 and 4. Dont know where to look and hubby getting fed up with me now!

thanks guys x
Old Mar 12th 2005, 12:22 pm
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: where in perth

Originally Posted by Dawn
hi guys...been driving myself mad reading so much now confused! We want to go to perth however bit concerned now as some negative comments. going anyway as have family there but where shall i stay???? my husband likes to coast but i like to look of the city as looks not so quiet. dont want to be in the middle of nowhere....please help!

havent alot of money so need very reasonable place to rent however done want to be in a rough area as i have 3 girls, 18.16 and 4. Dont know where to look and hubby getting fed up with me now!

thanks guys x
Somewhere north of the river but avoid Maylands, Balga, and Girrawheen.

I have lived in perth a number of years and have lived in several australian cities. feel free to PM me if you'd like my opinon.

a helpful link may be this one, but remember you get for what you pay for is the rule (especially when it comes to suburbs).

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin...p&t=ren&cu=MSN
Old Mar 12th 2005, 12:29 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

thanks guys x
Just remember what the news is like when you watch it at 6pm. 99% bad news and then at the end they will say.... and for a good news story .... blah blah blah.. Perth is great, I am a true blue dinky die Aussie who has lived in all the other states and this by far is the best place to live.

Now on your accomodation, you want to rent, but dont have alot of money, but alot of money to me could be completely different to alot of money to you. So is $200 a week rent alot or is $1000 a week. Then we can point you in a direction.
Old Mar 12th 2005, 2:31 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Siren
Just remember what the news is like when you watch it at 6pm. 99% bad news and then at the end they will say.... and for a good news story .... blah blah blah.. Perth is great, I am a true blue dinky die Aussie who has lived in all the other states and this by far is the best place to live.

Now on your accomodation, you want to rent, but dont have alot of money, but alot of money to me could be completely different to alot of money to you. So is $200 a week rent alot or is $1000 a week. Then we can point you in a direction.
with three girls (two teenagers :scared: ) they are going to need a 4x2 at least.

Thats going to be a struggle for under 200 a week in Perth. Of course if you go to a suburb of Rockingham (eg warnbro) or somewhere like that then its achievable.

would suggest that for that size of house in order to get a reasonable area (in perth) you need to look at 250 pw and for a 4x2 in nice Perth areas you should be budgeting for at least 280 pw.
Old Mar 12th 2005, 7:31 pm
letsgoperth.com.au

thanks guys x
Have a look at my website www.letsgoperth.com if those pictures don't make up your mind nothing will!

Maxine