Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Where is nosuchluck?????

Where is nosuchluck?????

Old Nov 3rd 2004, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Question Where is nosuchluck?????

I have been offline now for about 3 months, but I know my ole mate Rach was due to fly out on or around 9th Sept. Anyone heard from her at all?????
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 12:24 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where is nosuchluck?????

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
I have been offline now for about 3 months, but I know my ole mate Rach was due to fly out on or around 9th Sept. Anyone heard from her at all?????
Yeah, shes in brissie somewhere - I haven't seen her, but Michelle - MLBonner - met up with her the day we had the "earthqquake"......the earth moved for them I gather
Doesn't post often though - possibly no net access. Give Michelle a shout, she could tell you the latest!
Old Nov 4th 2004, 1:33 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by sj oldfield

Hi Sandra and Pollyana
i'm still here, just don't come on expats, very often, i'm over in Eatons Hill, signed a 6 month tenancy that expires on March 24th, then we will be looking at buying an acerage property in either Cashmere or Warner, possible Samford but that may be a bit far out.
we're loving it, its everything we wished for and more, Mark found work within 2 weeks of us being here and he loves it, Chanelle is settled into school has been since the start of term 4 and has made loads of friends, she was due to go into year 7 after the xmas hols but we, her teacher and Chanelle herself have decided that she will re-sit year 7.
feeling a bit fed up today as i failed my theory test this morning by 3 questions, your allowed 2 wrong, still i will resit it tomorrow!
Thanks for asking about me Sandra, pm me with what's been happening in your life
hugs
Rach x
Old Nov 4th 2004, 1:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nosuchluck
Hi Sandra and Pollyana
i'm still here, just don't come on expats, very often, i'm over in Eatons Hill, signed a 6 month tenancy that expires on March 24th, then we will be looking at buying an acerage property in either Cashmere or Warner, possible Samford but that may be a bit far out.
we're loving it, its everything we wished for and more, Mark found work within 2 weeks of us being here and he loves it, Chanelle is settled into school has been since the start of term 4 and has made loads of friends, she was due to go into year 7 after the xmas hols but we, her teacher and Chanelle herself have decided that she will re-sit year 7.
feeling a bit fed up today as i failed my theory test this morning by 3 questions, your allowed 2 wrong, still i will resit it tomorrow!
Thanks for asking about me Sandra, pm me with what's been happening in your life
hugs
Rach x
Oh, I've a quick question about the driving test, I'm going to sit it for the first time tomorrow. For the sections for 'Heavy Vehicles' and 'Cyclists and Pedestrians' do I have to study those as well, is there questions on it? I'm just going for the bog standard car license,

Cheers,
JTL
Old Nov 4th 2004, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Hi JTL,
as you know i did mine today so i know the answer to your question, i did mine in Strathpine and the lady crossed out the heavy vehicle and motorbike sections as i was only doing the car licence! Best of luck to you mate, hope you do better than i did today, i'll be taking mine again at 8.30am!
rach x
Old Nov 4th 2004, 10:23 am
Go Banana's !!

Hi Rach,

Nice to know things are going well for you all. Keep posting its nice to keep track with what you are doing but I do know how busy it is in the first few weeks/months.

Best wishes

Warren
Now in the Perth but full of cold !!