Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Pre-july Applicants ???

Pre-july Applicants ???

Old Nov 3rd 2004, 8:24 pm
Hilton`s

Hilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to all
Default Pre-july Applicants ???

Can anybody please tell me what is happening to the pre-July
applications. Dimia received ours on 4th April 04 and we`ve heard nothing,
yet people who applied later all seem to be hearing, I know that we`re not
mean`t to contact Dimia so I thought I would ask you lovely people on this
forum. It is just so bloody annoying

Bye for now,

Tracey
Old Nov 4th 2004, 6:30 am
Hilton`s

Hilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to all
Default Re: Pre-july Applicants ???

Originally Posted by Hilton`s
Can anybody please tell me what is happening to the pre-July
applications. Dimia received ours on 4th April 04 and we`ve heard nothing,
yet people who applied later all seem to be hearing, I know that we`re not
mean`t to contact Dimia so I thought I would ask you lovely people on this
forum. It is just so bloody annoying

Bye for now,

Tracey

Just bumping it up again, any answers anyone ???
Old Nov 4th 2004, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

JIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Hilton`s
Just bumping it up again, any answers anyone ???
Some friends of ours that applied mid Dec just got their visas and we applied 11th March and just lodged our AOS bond (138 visa) so things are moving. There has also been a thread from George that says he anticipates all applications up to March will be allocated by Xmas and April will be Jan onwards. Hope this helps!
Old Nov 4th 2004, 11:34 am
Hilton`s

Originally Posted by JIVEBABE
Some friends of ours that applied mid Dec just got their visas and we applied 11th March and just lodged our AOS bond (138 visa) so things are moving. There has also been a thread from George that says he anticipates all applications up to March will be allocated by Xmas and April will be Jan onwards. Hope this helps!
Thanks Jivebabe, at least I know roughly what timeline we are looking at.
I will do a search for George`s thread.

Tracey