Where to live!

Old Sep 27th 2006, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

Wilso16 is just really niceWilso16 is just really niceWilso16 is just really niceWilso16 is just really niceWilso16 is just really niceWilso16 is just really niceWilso16 is just really niceWilso16 is just really nice
Smile Where to live!

We are looking to move to Sydney once our visa has been granted (fingers crossed).
I have started to look into the value of rental accommodation over there and different areas to live but it is nearly impossible to decide on where best to base overselves when we get there.

It's only me and the OH so don't need to worry about schools etc but I plan to work in the city when I arrive so somewhere relatively close to there would be good.

It would be great if I could get some suggestions about a couple of places in and around Sydney so I can narrow down my search!!

Looking forward to hearing from you!