Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

where are the damn boxes?

where are the damn boxes?

Old Nov 19th 2004, 6:58 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: where are the damn boxes?

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Nope DD.....didnt work, not back.......

May need to give em more time. They might appear whan we all go off-line. They are prob very, very shy...........like ME!!

Cheeky!! Tee hee!!
Perhaps they're just teasing us, they're in the background either waving or flexing their middle digit!!!

Or perhaps they've been troll-jacked???

D D
Old Nov 19th 2004, 7:02 pm
Cheeky

Aw DD!!

They better not be!! Tut, tut!!! We should protest!! (lol cant believe Im doing this!! help me out!! )

''We need yellow boxes, we need yellow boxes!!!!'' (C'mon join in!!!!)

Cheeky!

Old Nov 19th 2004, 7:26 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Aw DD!!

They better not be!! Tut, tut!!! We should protest!! (lol cant believe Im doing this!! help me out!! )

''We need yellow boxes, we need yellow boxes!!!!'' (C'mon join in!!!!)

Cheeky!
The silence is deafening, isn't it?

D D
Old Nov 19th 2004, 7:34 pm
Cheeky

DD,

LOL!!!!! Cmon you lot!!!!!

Where are ya!!!!!

We NEED you!!! (Ya know that picture with the pointing finger? Think of that!!)

I can hear some chants.......in the distance.......hang on.....I can just about........make out what they are saying.............

''You are mad, you are insane, you are crackers!!''

OOoooo now thats not nice is it??!!!!

Cheeky!

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
The silence is deafening, isn't it?

D D

Old Nov 20th 2004, 11:36 am
Gee of the Bee Member

Beegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really nice

Your MAD

Anyway you can get to the posts that you have writen in on "My Profile"
Old Nov 20th 2004, 12:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ushas will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Beegee
Your MAD

Anyway you can get to the posts that you have writen in on "My Profile"

We might be sad, we might be slighly insane (Cue Insania - oh no hang on don't bother it's sh*t) but we love our boxes. We have no reason but we do.

Oh hang on yes we do have a reason. They tell us straight away what threads we posted to! Without flicking from page to page and making life more complicated than need be!

I stand proud and say... I am Ushas and I am a Boxoholic.

A box amnesty is what's needed. If all the box stealers return the boxes in the next 24 hours nothing will be said and no reprimands will be given. We'll just pretend it was an innocent box accident.

Ush
Old Nov 20th 2004, 12:55 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

umm..............................i have been a member here for over a year, and i have to say i have NEVER seen a yellow box in my life!!!
the little blue box next to the thread topic has squiggles in it if i have posted on that thread, otherwise its a diamond shape, or empty if no-one has read it since i last looked.

but no yellow box.

...............its just a ploy by dimia to avert your attention from the arrival of the YELLOW envelope!!

either that, or you are all mad
Old Nov 20th 2004, 12:59 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
umm..............................i have been a member here for over a year, and i have to say i have NEVER seen a yellow box in my life!!!
Me neither Sue, it's a conumdrum!!

Thought I was just being a plank again!!!!

D D
Old Nov 20th 2004, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
the little blue box next to the thread topic has squiggles in it if i have posted on that thread, otherwise its a diamond shape, or empty if no-one has read it since i last looked.

but no yellow box.

...............its just a ploy by dimia to avert your attention from the arrival of the YELLOW envelope!!

either that, or you are all mad
Well...Hubby's got his envelope and I don't need one so it's not that!

I cannot discount the madness theory though.

But honestly...there were definitely yellow rectangular shaped boxes next to the title of the threads you've posted to. Cause all the blue ones just mess with my head!

And sometimes there's an envelope thingy and sometimes there's not.

So! There! I think!

Old Nov 20th 2004, 1:50 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Worked this one out last time Cas was having an eppie about them. When you reply to a post, you have to remember to click on the "subscribe to this thread" thing. That brings up a yellow box against each thread. I would never ever ever remember to click on that and so don't have yellow boxes. Although the blue boxes are crap, if you move your cursor over them, any you have posted on, it tells you. If you haven't, it doesn't. I have enough to occupy myself planning the rest of my life without worrying about f****** yellow boxes
Anyway, doesn't everyone read them all or is it just me that's sad
Old Nov 20th 2004, 2:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Worked this one out last time Cas was having an eppie about them. When you reply to a post, you have to remember to click on the "subscribe to this thread" thing. That brings up a yellow box against each thread. I would never ever ever remember to click on that and so don't have yellow boxes. Although the blue boxes are crap, if you move your cursor over them, any you have posted on, it tells you. If you haven't, it doesn't. I have enough to occupy myself planning the rest of my life without worrying about f****** yellow boxes
Anyway, doesn't everyone read them all or is it just me that's sad

Well that's even weirder because I've never ever clicked on the 'Subscribe to this thread' bit and always had the boxes until the last few days where they come and go at will!

And yes I may be sad, but 'worrying' about this wastes a little more time till we can go! Every second counts . lol
Old Nov 20th 2004, 3:32 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

I think it may depend on the way you set up your profile. When I use to have no notifications at all I didn't get the yellow box. But then I changed it to the next one which is no email and then occassionally I get the yellow boxes