Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Where can I buy Prawn Cocktail Walker's Crisps in Adelaide?

Where can I buy Prawn Cocktail Walker's Crisps in Adelaide?

Old Dec 19th 2004, 2:16 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where can I buy Prawn Cocktail Walker's Crisps in Adelaide?

I make a mean pickled onion - blow your head off.

Hmmmm, there might be a trip to the fridge in order now.

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Strong pickled onions too, it IS Christmas
Old Dec 19th 2004, 2:17 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geordie George
Your eating habits are beginning to worry me; first coleslaw, now Frazzles.

You have a gate number! Well done.

GG
42! The meaning of Life, the Universe and Everything!

My mate is based in Term 1, do you want him to pop over with any sustenance for you over the next couple of weeks......
Old Dec 19th 2004, 2:19 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

I make a mean pickled onion - blow your head off.

Hmmmm, there might be a trip to the fridge in order now.
Pickled eggs too, fine fodder
Old Dec 19th 2004, 2:20 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Pollyana
42! The meaning of Life, the Universe and Everything!

My mate is based in Term 1, do you want him to pop over with any sustenance for you over the next couple of weeks......
Thanks for the offer but I'll be OK, I'm on a "trapped in an airport on the wrong side of the passport control" diet plan
Old Dec 19th 2004, 2:22 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

They're the food of the devil! Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Besides, haven't you just been surviving on a liquid diet in terminal three?!

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Pickled eggs too, fine fodder
Old Dec 19th 2004, 2:37 am
Account Closed

They're the food of the devil! Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Besides, haven't you just been surviving on a liquid diet in terminal three?!
A man needs his munchies
Old Dec 19th 2004, 8:31 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Are you trying to emulate the guy who lives in Charles de Gaulle???
Old Dec 19th 2004, 8:35 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Are you trying to emulate the guy who lives in Charles de Gaulle???
The airport I take it, not some Russian Doll arrangement