Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Whens the Big Day Pommie B?

Whens the Big Day Pommie B?

Old Aug 14th 2003, 6:37 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road
Default Whens the Big Day Pommie B?

Spill the beans PB, what day can we expect to read your final words of wisdom on this website?

A final message for the dreamers perhaps, a photo of the expats guru himself, lifestyle tips for those lost in the Perth Suburbs.
Or a Perth Tabloid scoop PB at the airport.

Suspense is killing me............
Old Aug 14th 2003, 6:46 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whens the Big Day Pommie B?

Originally posted by dotty
Spill the beans PB, what day can we expect to read your final words of wisdom on this website?

A final message for the dreamers perhaps, a photo of the expats guru himself, lifestyle tips for those lost in the Perth Suburbs.
Or a Perth Tabloid scoop PB at the airport.

Suspense is killing me............
Do people care I have never posted on another site so I was new to this form of social inter- action but I must say it has been very interesting to see what people think of their lifes and Australia .

Last edited by pommie bastard; Aug 15th 2003 at 12:30 am.
Old Aug 14th 2003, 6:49 am
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Do people care I have never posted on another site so I was new this form of social inter- action but I must say it has been very interesting to see what people think of their lifes and Australia .

Sure you're not a politician? Now answer the question...
Old Aug 14th 2003, 7:02 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Florida_03
Sure you're not a politician? Now answer the question...

Typical superstar behaviour , wont give any clues or it will ruin the ratings, keep the audience in suspense.

Its becoming more of a cliffhanger than the episode of neighbours when they push Harold into the Yarra.:scared: