Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

when you get your Meds request

when you get your Meds request

Old Jun 6th 2005, 4:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of
Default when you get your Meds request

It might help others to know, how the time scales are going with DIMMA if when you get your request for police and meds, you can post the month that you applied.

I sent mine off end of March 05 and nothing yet...only and idea
Old Jun 6th 2005, 6:04 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: when you get your Meds request

Originally Posted by Steve2438
It might help others to know, how the time scales are going with DIMMA if when you get your request for police and meds, you can post the month that you applied.

See my timeline, still haven't got our visas.
Marie
Old Jun 6th 2005, 6:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steve2438

Sent mine March 1st, got med requests last week
Old Jun 6th 2005, 6:33 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield
Sent mine March 1st, got med requests last week
What subclass are you going as and are you on the MODL?
Old Jun 6th 2005, 7:09 pm
Mount Eliza

Joanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant future

Sent ours off 2nd March, still no requests. Had medicals carried out Friday 3rd June unrequested, police checks posted off 24th May, so we wait and wait and wait and you've guessed it wait some more!!!

We are now experts in the process of WAITING

Jo
Old Jun 6th 2005, 7:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice

We are also waiting, waiting, waiting.........sent pccs and meds unrequested during April.

Theresa
Old Jun 6th 2005, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

Greigrob is on a distinguished road

Sent or application on 1/3/05, got med request on 2/6/05

Police checks are with our agent to be sent away to oz, we had our meds today and they should be sent to oz this time next week.

Greig
Old Jun 6th 2005, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

Cat_Harrison is on a distinguished road

I'm going as a sponsored De Facto Spouse.

'Front loading' application on request of agent.

Got X-ray on 13th June and Medical on 23rd of June.

After submitting been told it will only be 6-8 weeks for a verdict.
Old Jun 6th 2005, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

kevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond reputekevinbloomfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
What subclass are you going as and are you on the MODL?
136 and we are on MODL (Chef)
Old Jun 6th 2005, 9:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thumbs up Re: when you get your Meds request

Originally Posted by Greigrob
Sent or application on 1/3/05, got med request on 2/6/05

Police checks are with our agent to be sent away to oz, we had our meds today and they should be sent to oz this time next week.

Greig
Greig

That's a coincidence, exactly the same as us!!, lucky old you having your meds so quick, can't get ours booked until 12th July :-((

I'll keep an eye on your timescale now, fingers crossed you'll have the visa in a few weeks

Last edited by kevinbloomfield; Jun 6th 2005 at 9:56 pm.